Girl's time💗

In the restaurant
Ruhanika's pov
Why shivangi dragged me here yaar she knows I don't like meeting new people's but yes I know swastika a little but whose the another one? What if she judged me or acted mean ?

"Di if you are done with your overthinking can we sit ?" Shivangi asked and I smiled slyly.

"Where are they are they cancelling the plan?" I asked a little happily maybe hehe.

"Di why would they you relax ohh there she is hii swastika"shivangi said and waved his hand behind me and I turned to see swastika coming she is very sweet girl . She is just like shivangi to me.

"Hii di hi shivangi" she came and hugged both of us. We all settled down waiting for the secret one.

"Who is coming swastika tell us na"shivangi asked and I nodded rapidly.

"Aree you both wait and she is coming she said she'll be 5 min late cause she was in a meeting"swastika said looking at phone.

"Is she in our company?"shivangi asked

"Aree fool she isn't an employee but boss herself and guess what which company?" Swastika said with a smile.

"You are talking like she is that Malhotra's princess"I said shaking my head.

"Yes di she is "she said and both shivangi and I gasped shockingly. What she is Malhotra's princess she must be mean cause she is that rich kid. I know I shouldn't judge this fast but I couldn't stop my mind thinking this way.

Ishana's pov

Ohh shit shit I am late. What they must be thinking of me. But I was late because of meeting I can't even changeWhatever finally I am here.
Let's go babe you can!

I walked in and saw swastika sitting there with ? Those mall girls.

I walked there and said"hey guys long time no see" they faced me and a smile across their faces and I loved it.

"Ohh you hii"shivangi said with a wide grin.

We were talking when waiter arrived and asked for order swastika ordered a sandwich with orange juice shivangi ordered pancakes with strawberry shake and she also ordered for ruhanika which was a burger and orange juice and I ordered a plate momos, white pasta and choco shake.

Yes I was hungry but still I ordered less cause they all ordered less. But then I remember why we are here and asked waiter for vodka too. Their eyes swept towards me and

I explained "aree why we are here so we should give a shot too it right?" And shivangi said"right"followed by ruhanika's yes.

But there was swastika all silent.
So I asked "What's wrong babe?" and she cried oh God did she hate vodka?

"I... I remem...ber him" she said between her crying. Oh fish I was scared.

I stood up from my chair as me and ruhanika were on one side and they two on other. I hugged her and comforted her like I did in evening.

But by this I know that she craves for love.

I sat back as she started saying

"I was with Aryan from past 5 years but we didn't had sex cause I don't wanted to before marr..iage. But from some time he was forci..ng me he started touch..ing me badly and yeste..rday when I gone to his home to talk about our future. I.. I saw him in be..bed with..with another girl na...ked and there I broke. I asked him ab..out it but he was there sh..outing at me that I du..mb no one will love me ever but there I didn't wan..ted to cry so I shoute..d him back and put out all my anger"
She finished while sobbing while shivangi was caressing her back.