Their life's

Guys pls vote and comment pls atleast tell if story is going good🙏
###################
Om jai Jagdish haree
Swami Jai Jagdish haree
Bhakt jano ke sankat
Sant jano ke sankat
Shand main door kare
Om jai Jagdish hare.....
A girl in her 20s doing aarti inside the temple ....
"Pandit jii aap kuch bhool nhi rhe h ?"ruhanika said to the priest with a wide smile.
"Aree ye loo" priest said giving her a flower from the temple.
"Beta do you really think this will happen?"priest said to her with confusion.
"Yes ofcourse it will my Mahadev will give me a husband just like him. I have trust in him he will"the girl said going out of the temple.
"Diiiiiiiiiiiii"girl resembling ruhanika shouting in garden .
"Areeyy sorry sorry I am a little late shivangi" ruhanika said to her with puppy eyes.
"Little ? Huh I am 30 minutes late because of you" girl said with a little angry face.
"Okay okay aren't you getting late now? Let's go.. chalo.." ruhanika said dragging shivangi.
"You don't know if my boss know I am this late he will just fire me"shivangi said with irritation.
*

***********
"Wake up now who sleeps till 10am nowadays" a woman with frustration said this to a sleeping figure on the bed.
"Mumma 5 mins more only" girl in her sleepy voice said with face buried in her pillow.
"Is the princess awake?" A young handsome man walks in by saying this
"See vihaan she is not waking up" she said with frustration.
"Princess wake up did you forget today you are taking the interns interview " vihaan said folding his hands.
"Oh yes yes wait I am coming in 10 minutes" ishana said jumping from the bed.
"This girl is literally a kid " her mom said smiling and shaking her head left right
*************
"Yes I have submitted that file yesterday " a girl in office attire saying this to her senior
"So why boss is calling you in the cabin? Did you checked it?"man in front of her a little tensed.
"What! He s..is ca..ling me inside the ca..abin?" Swastika said stuttering and feared.
"May I come in sir " she said with a knock
"Come in"a harsh and cold voice came from inside.
"You are going to handle the upcoming project for your team " ekansh said without any emotions
" What I... I mean ok sir thank you" she said with gaze down.
And left from the cabin in shock and happiness...
*************
"You the motherfucker let me show you what I do when you don't listen"veeransh said dragging that man on the floor with a hard grip on his hair.
"I..I am so..sorry si..r pls fo..rg..ive me"main said pleading to him.
"I don't give second chance or forgiveness I just give deaths and punishment " veeransh said jerking the man with a smirk.
And then the real death game starts in that dark room.
**************
"Bhai pls I don't want to go why don't you send shivansh bhai " ridansh said this to ekansh with puppy eyes
"Shut up why will I, it's your job you will go"shivansh said going through the file in his hands.
"Was I not audible last time ?" Ekansh said with his no emotion face
"Ahhhh....whatever ok I will go to that meet"ridansh said irritated and left the cabin.
"Why you are forcing him?"shivansh said with a sly smile .
"He took my car keys without asking me " ekansh said with a smirk.
"You are literally too much"shivansh said and walk out from the cabin.
**************************************************
Did you like the start ? Anyone you like till now? Yes it was just a knowing chapter for their nature..💞
Hope you like it and pls comment and vote so it give me strength to continue ✨
You can give me the ideas for next upcoming chapters also..As they aren't completed yet so if you want you can 👍