Back from Summer Vacay

Okay a couple things before we get into another one shot-

wow I've been gone a while sorryy this fandom was in the back of my mind for a while

I noticed that this has gotten a lot of attention recently that's probably because of the new show!! so exciting!! I watched every episode the day it came out its so exciting to have so many new fans welcome!! A lot of the new fans are probs wondering why people like Clarisse so much and all I can say to that is.. you'll see

Guys, I would like to formally apologize for my writing on here, looking back it is SO CRINGE OMG. In my defense it was like two years ago hopefully this will be better

lastly, I will say I was praying that the girl that plays clarisse was cute (it wouldn't affect my love for her but it's always good to hope) AND THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT. OMG DIOR?? DIOR IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JUST- AGHH!!

Okay I'll probably be posting a little more since Dior is here to give me some more inspo anyway let's get to it.

-

Y/n sighed as she walked up to camp half-blood borders, turning around to wave at her dad one more time. She groaned as she wiped his tears off of her shirt.

Coming back to camp after summer was always bitter-sweet. Camp could be brutal and she had to say goodbye to her father for the year but she got to see the love of her life, Clarisse.

Clarisse never went home from camp which meant no calling for a whole season. No seeing Clarisse's face, no hearing her voice, and honestly it could be torture for the both of them.

Y/n breathed in the smell of strawberries as she felt the familiar, sunny sensation of stepping into camp half-blood.

There was a bit of a process of getting signed into camp before you were officially back. So, y/n started to trudge over to Chiron's office to let him know that she had arrived. And then, she could endure the sassiness of Clarisse.

Y/n and Clarisse love eachother very much but being in love with Clarisse La Rue basically just meant being in love with attitude.

As y/n walked through camp she saw many familiar faces.

"Y/n, you're back!" she heard annabeth exclaim from beside her.

"Yep! Just going to get checked in now!" She  smiled back at her. Annabeth shot her a thumbs up back and then went back to packing a bag for her lessons today.

Y/n finally reached Chiron's office and began to open the door. "Chiron? It's y/n l/n! I'm back for the season," She yelled into the office, finding herself face to face with the centaur.

"Y/n! How good to see you again! How's your summer been," Chiron asked.

Just then Mr. D walked into the office, holding a can of coke. "Please, nodody cares. Just go get settled into your cabin already so that I can enjoy my coke without hearing your scraggly little voice." He said, slumping into his chair, popping his coke open.

Chiron shook his head at Mr. D's antics. "You'd better go before he asks you to get him a drink. I'll see you at dinner, y/n," Chiron smiled.

"Alright, thank you! Bye Mr. D, bye Chiron!" y/n waved, walking out the door.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," She could hear Mr. D yell as she walked out the door.

Y/n really didn't have much to unpack so she decided that next she would look for Clarisse. She wanted to see her since she hadn't all summer.

She spotted Grover holding some hay to feed the horses on her way out. "Hey Grover! Have you seen Clarisse?" Y/n asked.

"Eh, you know her, probably fighting with her siblings in her cabin," Grover chuckled.

"Alright, thank you!" Y/n smiled, starting to quick walk to the Ares cabin.

The sun was starting to set as she walked out. Y/n couldn't contain herself she was excited to see Clarisse again.

Y/n slowly opened the door to the Ares cabin, hearing loud rock music as she walked in.

"Have any of you guys seen Clarisse?" She yelled over the blaring music. Most of her siblings shook their heads.

"She's been going to the strawberry fields lately, check there." One of her siblings piped up.

Y/n took note that her and Clarisse would always hang out there when they just wanted to be alone together, and that she was there by herself was kind of strange.

"Alright, thanks!" She yelled, walking out the door.

And so, her adventure continued towards the strawberry field, it was dark out at this point. Y/n almost squealed when she saw Clarisse's head staring into the strawberries.

"Long time no see, dummy," Y/n smiled. Clarisse whipped her head around and saw y/n trudging up to her.

Y/n expected her to sass back but she didn't, she quickly stood up and wrapped her arms around her waist in a tight hug.

"Wow, going soft, La Rue?" Y/n chuckled. Clarisse began to laugh a little.

"Shut up, stupid." Clarisse replied, still hanging onto her.

"I missed you too," Y/n blushed, wrapping her arms around her neck and looking into the night sky.

-

kinda simple but I hope you enjoyed!!

word count- 918