SEVEN

The Sinclair brothers were surprisingly fine with your list of rules, though Lester was a bit disappointed to know he could no longer pick up roadkill. Bo and Vincent on the other hand seemed rather relieved their brother could no longer go around smelling strongly of dead animals.

For quite a few days it was just the four of you in the house. It was honestly a bit shocking how easily you all settled in together. It was almost natural for you all to settle into a routine, almost like you've lived together before. Everybody would help you with different things around the house- Bo would check on your car, Vincent would help wash dishes, and Lester would attempt to help you cook.

The only thing they really had any complaints about was having to share a room together but there wasn't much you could do about that. There's not enough rooms in the house for everyone to get their own and unfortunately that means some people will have to share. Unluckily for them, they're brothers so they were kind of defaulted into sharing.

It took almost a full week for the others to arrive.

You're in the kitchen washing the dishes from breakfast with Vincent when you hear Lester yell about having company. Slightly concerned it might be a stranger, you dry off your hands before heading outside with Vincent on your heels as you two join the other two brothers who were relaxing on the porch with beers in their hands.

Your concern melts away instantly when you spot the others walking up your driveway. You barely step off of the porch when you're swept up into a pair of arms with a squeal letting you know exactly who it is crushing you in a hug. Laughing, you wrap your arms around Bubba, letting him know you missed him as well. He lets go after a few more moments despite not wanting to. He knows he's not the only one who has been missing you and that it'd be rude to hog you all to himself no matter how much he wants to.

One by one you greet everyone with a hug- Brahms going as far as pressing his porcelain lips to your forehead. After you greet everyone, you introduce them all to Lester who gives them all a tight smile as he shakes their hands. You ignore the strange look as you invite everyone inside.

"There aren't very many rooms so a few people will have to share." You explain as you give them all a tour of the house. "Bo, Vincent and Lester all share a room. I figured at the very least Bubba and Thomas could as well. I also cleaned up the attic a bit so it could be used as a room as well."

"Brahms and I can share the attic, doll." Danny volunteers. "We're practically brothers at this point so it's no big deal."

"I appreciate that very much, Danny. With you two sharing, there should be enough rooms for the rest to not have to share."

After the tour and distribution of rooms, you all congregate in the living room to chat and catch up. Unsurprisingly, you end up on the couch pinned between Brahms and Danny, the two quickly getting comfortable at your side. You figured they'd become a lot more clingy now that they're not restrained by a schedule and guards. Hopefully they don't complain too much about the rule for your room being off limits to anyone but yourself unless stated otherwise.

After catching up and hearing about their travels to the house, you fill them all in on the house rules. There's a few mumbled complaints here and there but nobody actively speaks up about any of them. They know that if they want to live with you they'll have to respect you and your boundaries. After all, you're risking everything just by talking them in. The least they can do is follow some rules.

The only person left to explain the rules to is Jason. He's the only one that hasn't arrived yet and it's making you slightly worried. You have no way of contacting him or checking on him so you have no idea if he's safe or if he was caught when he went to Camp Crystal Lake. There hasn't been anything on any news channels about him being found so you can only hope that he's fine and that he's on his way.

Not having him with you will be a bit disheartening. You haven't seen Jason since before you were fired, and if anything happens to him then you'll never see him again. Now that they're all free, you want all of them safe by your side. It doesn't feel right not having them all with you. Everything feels wrong and unbalanced.

You'll just have to wait for Jason to arrive for everything to feel right again. You have faith that he'll do whatever it takes to come back to you.

~~~~~~~~
House Rules
1. No killing anyone or anything within twenty miles of the house
2. No preparing or eating human meat/organs in the house
3. (Y/N)'s bedroom and bathroom are off limits
4. No fighting inside the house
5. Must keep house clean
6. No picking up dead animals