TWO

For weeks the group of killers traveled together, swapping between walking and stealing rides on the way to find you. At some point during the journey Jason split off due to wanting to go visit Camp Crystal Lake and to see his mother again. Hannibal was able to illegally obtain a few burner phones, one of which was given to Jason so they could communicate on when and where to meet up again.

After Jason, Bo and Vincent took off as well to head back towards Ambrose so they could pick up their brother Lester. Apparently their brother is a bit of a dimwit and was likely struggling with them gone. And since they can't return to Ambrose along with not wanting to be away from their nurse they've decided the best option is to bring Lester with them. At least they'll all be together again.

The remaining killers stuck together as Hannibal led them on their journey back to their beloved nurse. When he was going through your file before burning it he took the time to memorize your address as he knew it'd most likely be where you are. If not, then it could perhaps still give them clues as to where you went.

Luckily for them, it seems your address remained the same.

The group stands across the street hidden behind trees and bushes as they stare at your home. There's a few lights on along with a shadow crossing the windows every now and then. Knowing you're so close has them quite excited but they know they can't all just show up on your doorstep. Instead they need to devise a plan that will leave them unseen by your neighbors.

"What's the plan, doc?" Danny questions, his voice coming out sounding much different due to the modulator in his mask. After escaping the asylum they all pretty much changed back into their usual clothes which means Danny is back to being Ghost Face.

"To avoid being spotted, I believe it's best to send the two of us who are capable of silently and quickly moving around unseen." Hannibal looks away from the house, his eyes landing on Danny. "I believe those two are Danny and Michael."

"Hell yeah. It's me and you big guy." Danny slaps the back of his hand against Michael's stomach only to receive a glare in return. This makes Danny roll his eyes, silently mocking the other killer for being too uptight and needing to loosen up some.

The two of them head across the street, using the darkness of the night to their advantage. Approaching the house, Danny crouches down to look through each window in attempts to spot you while Michael simply follows him without care. Danny would tell him to hide better but he knows Michael is skilled at hiding in plain sight. Nobody ever sees him unless he wants them to.

Peaking through the kitchen window, Danny and Michael watch as you move around the kitchen making dinner for yourself. They can see your lips moving but it's obvious you're alone in the house. They soon realize you're on the phone with someone as you pick up the device and head into a different room.

Danny moves to the next window, watching as you sit down on the couch. With you being on the phone, he knows he should wait to break in. If you scream or anything the person on the other side will hear it and could show up. They could also alert the police.

Michael on the other hand doesn't want to wait. After weeks of waiting you're finally within his reach again. He just wants to barge through the door and take you away so you never leave his side again. It seems being separated from you has only increased his unhealthy obsession.

Danny, sensing the other man's impatience, attempts to keep Michael from simply barging in. He tries his best to quietly explain why they should wait only to quiet down when he sees you hanging up the phone from the corner of his eye. Once you flick on the TV and begin eating he makes his move with Michael following.

The two killers round the side of the house as they search for a good entry point that won't make too much noise. They manage to make it to a window on the other side of the house that still has a view of you. They can see you looking around, looking unsettled and paranoid. Your eyes land directly on the window they're at yet it appears you see nothing as you turn your attention back to the movie.

Glad they weren't spotted, Danny moves a bit further down the side of the house to where the garage is. He tuts in disappointment when he finds that the door is unlocked. His doll should know better than to leave his house so accessible. A killer could break in, after all.

Going through the garage and into the house, both killers silently walk up behind you. You seem well entranced in the random slasher flick you're watching leaving you oblivious to your surroundings. You're quite lucky it's them sneaking up on you and not some psycho.

Danny walks until he's standing directly behind the couch only inches away from you. He watches with amusement as your body instinctively stiffens up from the sound of his breathing which had become audible due to his closeness.

Leaning down until his head is next to yours, he places his hands on your shoulders which makes your body jolt in surprise. "Did you miss me, doll?"