Lu?

I'm sorry for not updating this! I totally forgot about this and I've been busy, so I'm sorry, I've finally found time to update, so enjoy!!
-------------------------------------------------

Qiao Pov:

'Ugh! Where did Cheng and Office Wang go? I've searched the bathrooms and still no sign of them.'

I went back to Officer Xiao and told him I found nothing

Officer Xiao: "Nothing? How did they even manage to get past security!"
He stood up and checked the surveillance cameras. We say Officer Wang and Cheng leaving the station holding the girl's hands?
'What was going on?'

"This is bad! We have to go after them!"

Officer Xiao: "Yeah. Let's go! I think I know where they're heading!"

I followed after him and a few minutes later we were in the alley way of the abandoned buildings, running and searching for the 3 individuals...

Li Pov:

I was met up with a goon sent to search for any hidden items of Cheng Xiaoshi. He found a small tracking device...

'cheating a third time, eh..?'

I ordered Cheng to destroy it. He had no choice but to obey, he was still under my control after all.

Cheng: "Sorry...it won't happen ever...again..."

He destroyed and I led him to the docks nearby, everything was going according to plan.

Qiao Pov:

I lost sight of Captain Xiao, but I was following the small tracker Cheng had until it suddenly disappeared! Had it been discovered and destroyed? I didn't know but I know where it was last spotted, so I ran in the same direction. I had to get Cheng back.

Li Pov:

I grabbed Cheng's hand and led him to the boat waiting for us by the dock. He mindlessly followed. We were about to get on when...Lu Guang appeared out of nowhere and got Cheng out of my grasp, landing on the floor with a loud 'THUD'

"Tsk."

Lu Pov:

'I made it just in time...good.'
"Cheng! Wake up Idiot!"

I shook him

Cheng: "H-huh-? Lu!?"

"Idiot. What where you thinking!"

Cheng: "You shouldn't be here!"

"What? What are you talking about."

Li: "Oh, he didn't tell you, did he? We made a deal."

"Deal? What is she talking about. Cheng!"

Cheng: "... I'm sorry Lu.."

Cheng stood up and slowly walked to Li, I tried to reach for him but I was still too injured and he retracted him arm away
Qiao showed up a few seconds later, she was shocked at the scene before her. Cheng with Li as Lu was on the ground

Qiao: "What's going on!"
She went to help Lu up

Lu: "Cheng. Start explaining. Now."

Both Qiao and Lu looked at Cheng

Li chuckled
"I'll tell you. We made a deal, he would let me control him as I wished and told me about his power and I promised to keep you two out of harm's way."

"What-?"
Both Qiao and Lu said in unison

Cheng: "..."

Li laughed and walked to the boat "Let's get going new friend."
Li flashed a sinister smile at the group and extended her hand towards Cheng

Cheng looked at Qiao and Lu with teary eyes "I'm sorry.."
He walked to Li and grabbed her hand, once again a relaxing feeling rushed over him, his eyes turned red once more and he became a mindless puppet for Li again...

They left soon after, leaving Qiao and Lu alone by the docks
Lu didn't say anything, he looked hurt. Very, very hurt.

"Lu..?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
|Sorry for not updating this! I hope this chapter wasn't too boring or too basic, I tried to stick with my original ideas while also mixing some parts of the anime 😭|