The Deal

3rd person pov:

Cheng had made up his mind...he ran out of Lu's hospital room and headed to where Captain Xiao ran off to. He was outside of the hospital and ran towards him, "Captain Xiao! Where did Officer Chen run off to?" "I'm not sure. Maybe if we keep searching we'll-"

He was cut off by Office Chen's body falling on top of a car. He had jumped from the hospital's rooftop.

Both Cheng and Xiao were in shock. Cheng ran to the rooftop of the hospital to search for any clues while Captain Xiao called 911. On the way to the rooftop he ran to Lu's room to tell them where he was going to be. He has an uneasy feeling that something bad was going to happen. And very soon.

"Guys! Something happened and I need to get to the rooftop to search for some clues."

Qiao stood from her seat and Lu just looked like he was in deep thought.

"Let me come with you! Two people is better than one, especially right now with someone who has the ability to control others."

"But who'll stay with Lu-"

Lu broke his deep thinking and looked at them, "I'll be fine. You two go ahead and search the rooftop. I'll stay here and see if Captain Xiao can send me some security footage."

Cheng got worried, "A-are you sure? Qiao can stay here with-"

"Just go." He said while shaking his head.

"C'mon, you heard Lu. He'll be fine. Let's get searching!"

Cheng complied and he ran to the rooftop with Qiao. They got there in a few minutes.

"It looks like there's nothing here." Qiao was currently walking around.

Cheng had this feeling of being watched, and not by Lu, but someone else...He was feeling very uneasy now.

"Hey Qiao...are you getting the feeling of being watched..?" He turned to her.

"Hmm, nø nôt rèälly, hèhēhêhë"

Cheng froze. He knew that voice. And it wasn't Qiao.

"Hm? Dïd yøū mîss më, Friend?"

"You...what do you want now." He got into a fighting position just in case.

"Åw, dønt têll mè yøū fõrgöt âlrēády?"

Cheng remembered. The Deal... He had forgotten about it since he found out Lu was alive! How could he forget such an important thing...
Cheng's friend didn't seem to have time. It looked like he was in a rush. They both didn't move. They just stood there. Staring at each other. The silent was broken when Cheng was pulled by the controlled Qiao and taken to an isolated area on the rooftop. So even if someone got to the top, they wouldn't be able to see them.

Cheng's friend seemed to be watching him closely.
'So he was the one I felt watching me earlier...' thought Cheng. "I hope you still remember my conditions." Cheng had to make sure that his conditions were set. Who knows what could happen if they were ignored. "Yøûr çōndîtïøñs? Í rēmémbër thēm. Kéëp yøûr frīëñds åwāy frøm hârm. Rîght?"
"T-That's correct... And worry not..I remember your conditions all too well...tell you what my power is and how it works.."

The controlled Qiao just grinned. "Wëll thên. Yøû shōüld stårt èxpläînīng."
"R-right.." Cheng said in defeat and started to explain everything. How one small mistake can change everything, how he needed a photo, how he would dive, how he had a 12 hour limit, and other things related.

His friend listened to every word he said...

      ~ Meanwhile with Lu ~

Lu was searching every footage that Captain Xiao could give him. He found nothing. He thought he had gone through all of them but as he got up he remembered that there was a 'Live' camera footage. He rushed to check it. What he found shocked him. Cheng and a controlled Qiao, they seemed to be talking about something, but he was too far away. He had no idea what they could be talking about.

He had to stop watching them. He had to ask Captain Xiao to go up there and take a look. He tried to call him, but was sent to voicemail. 'What exactly happened? Search clues on what?' he couldn't think about anything else. He wanted to go up there himself, but the staff would probably stop him from ever reaching the rooftop. His condition still wasn't the best...the only things he could do now was hope that nothing terrible happened to that idiot and Qiao...

        ~ Back with Cheng ~

"Is that information to your satisfaction?" Cheng asked. He had just finished explaining everything. "Hmm, quite the interesting power you have. Very similar power indeed." He just grinned, "I'll take you on your offer. But will you be able to?" Cheng knew that he was hesitant. He was still worried that Lu and Qiao would get hurt and that-

"Still worried about your friends hm? I will stand by your conditions, you stood by my conditions. So I shall do the same." "Right..can I at least say something to Qiao, before you take over my body completely?" "I'll allow it. You have 5 minutes. But don't make me wait too long, I can get impatient." "Thanks..."

And with that, he had stopped controlling Qiao. 'H-huh..? What happened? Are you okay Cheng??" She rushed towards him, he was shaking at this point. "Qiao."
"Y-yeah??"
"Can you deliver a message to Lu for me?"
"What? Can't you tell him yourself? He's still in his room.."
Cheng just ignored what she said, "Just, tell Lu that I'm sorry."
"What do you mean? What did you do now!?" Qiao was hugging him now, she felt as if he'd disappear if she let go.
"Cheng..what did you do now..?" Qiao had unknowingly started crying, Cheng did as well.
"This is something that I can't even find the words to explain..just know that I am so sorry.." he let go of Qiao..

Time was up...
Qiao had red eyes once more...

| A/N this took longer than expected ;-;"' I hope you enjoyed! |