Offer

| A/N this might contain Spoilers for season 2 episode 1. I haven't seen more than that so whatever I write will be fanfiction, nothing is canon. Thank you for reading this and enjoy the story! |

3rd person pov:

Cheng Xiaoshi couldn't save Emma, he knew that death could not be changed. He went back to his timeline only to find Lu Guang injured and unconscious and Qiao Ling with a fruit knife..she had stabbed Lu, but why?

Cheng had to think fast. Otherwise Lu would die and possibly Qiao as well.

Cheng Xiaoshi pov:

'I have to do something. If I don't...I'll lose the people I cherish most.. argh what do I do?'

"Çât's gøt yôūr tøngüê friend ?" Said the one controlling Qiao.

"H-how about I make you an offer.." I couldn't believe I was going to do this..

"Ōh? Whåt kīnd øf öffêr?" I knew she was interested in what kind of offer I had for him. "Take my body instead."

"Hūh?"

"You can use my body and control me. The only condition is that you have to leave Lu and Qiao alone and away from harm.."

It felt like hours had passed since I said that. She was the one who finally broke the silence with a crazy laugh.

"HÁHÂHÄHĀHÅ"

Then she went quiet once more.
"I'll take the deal. But. You have to tell me how your power works. If you do, I'll do as your condition says."

'Telling her could put others in danger..but Lu and Qiao.. Lu! He's injured...he won't last long if I keep stalling..'

"I-" Before I could answer the police came in and told us to freeze. She came close and put the knife in my right hand. And whispered in my ear "Your offer is intriguing. I'll come back for you. Let me know your answer then. If you don't, I won't hold back on your friends."

And with that she stopped controlling Qiao and she was back to her senses and saw Lu. She screamed and I ran to hug her. The cops arrested me since I had the fruit knife and it looked like I had attacked Lu. I simply did as they told me. Not wanting to get into more trouble. Qiao looked terrified..if only she knew what happened... They pushed me into a police car and the ambulance arrived shortly after. Lu should be safe in their care.. they brought me to the police station and sat me down on a chair while they asked me questions about what happened... everything I told them sounded like a crazy story to them. Of course they wouldn't understand they don't know about the existence of our powers...I requested to talk with Officer Chen. They left shortly and I knew that Lu and Qiao were in their care and hopefully away from her harm which put me at peace for a while as I waited for Officer Chen to arrive...

| A/N sorry this chapter is short but the rest should be longer. This is basically showing what happens before the real story begins |