4. 2006

It's been 9 years now since the death of Lady Diana, let's see how her kids have been doing.

William, is now 24 years old, still dating Catherine Middleton. William has been commissioned as an officer in the British Army during the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

Harry, is now 21, almost 22, he has been dating  Chelsy Davy for about 2 years now, kind of doing his own thing, he's been partying a lot, still acting out quite a bit.

Emmalin, is now 16 years old, she's mainly kept to herself for the past couple of years, especially since April 4th, 2005, when her father married Camilla. 
The young princess has always seen Camilla as the lady who broke her family up. 

+++++

March 17th 2006

Emmalin's POV:

It's the last day of school before break week, and I am currently sitting in my dorm until my father gets here, not really wanting to go home.
I enjoy my time away from the palace, not having to participate in engagements, getting to express my ways through art and music, and especially not having to see my father and his new bride. 

I am on my bed, with some of my stuff packed for the week, working on a new song melody in my head, and on paper, when I hear a faint knock on the door, that catches my attention. 
As I glance up and I see both of my brothers! 
I jump up off my bed and run to them and they both embrace me into a hug, I haven't seen them since Yule, ( Christmas ).

" How have you been Em?" My eldest brother asked me as he walked over to my bed and grabbed my bag that's on the floor.

" I've been ok." I say some what quietly.

I watched Harry walk over to my bed and grab the notebook off of it. 

" What's this?" He asks me while he starts to read it.

" Nothing, give it back" I say while walking over to him and trying to get it out of his reach. 
( Harry is 6'1 and Emmalin is 5'7)

" Please Haz, give it back." I say, while starting to feel defeated.

" Harry just it back to her." William says as he starts to walk to the door.

After a moment, Harry finally gave it back to me, and I held it close to my chest.

" What is it?" Harry and William ask.

" It's uhm, it's where I write what I'm thinking." I say. It's mainly the truth. What I am usually thinking, I'll turn it into a song of some sort. 

I watch them both nod their head with understandment.

" Well, we better get going. Papa and Camilla are waiting for us." William says as he starts to walk out the door with Harry.

I sigh, and start to follow them. Yay, a whole week with my father and his wife, filled with engagements.

We make it to the car, and all get in the back, in our usual order. William and Harry on both sides of me, and me in the middle.

As we start to make the journey to the palace I speak up, just trying to make some sort of conversation.

" Willy, am I going to get to see Catherine while I'm home?" I ask.

" Maybe, I will need to figure out what she's doing this week. Do you like Catherine?" He asks me.

" Yes! I love Catherine. She finally gives me someone to actually talk to." I say while smiling.