BACK TO SQUARE ONE

How about instead of KinnPorsche, it will be MileApo?

❌‼️ BREAK UP ‼️❌

Being on this kind of industry is not an easy job. Mile and Apo experienced many challenges but they both manage to overcome it and reach their dreams... together.

That's what they thought.

They've been in a relationship for a year now. Only of their coworkers and staffs know, maybe the fans who overthink too much also got the hint. They both agreed to not reveal their relationship to the public yet. There are maybe many fans who wanted them to be together and will be very happy if they know the truth but there are also many people who bash and hated them to be a couple.

They both received positive and negative comments from many. They ignored it and just continue what they really love and like. They're more careful in public but if it's Apo, it's very impossible to happen.

Apo is very clingy  and that's one of the reason why Mile really loves him. Apo made his life more memorable, he treasures ever single moments that they both shared. Mile swears that he will do anything if it will gonna make Apo more happy and free to do whatever he wants.

Not when he heard about the news of Apo being threatened and didn't tell him, after that conference he immediately talk to Apo and of course he got angry.

" P'Mile..."

Porsche strated when Kinn entered their shared room and immediately closed the door behind. He's very angry and terrified, angry that Apo didn't tell him and terrified that something will happen to Apo and he doesn't even know shit. But he's more angry to himself, he got too carried out and did not pay any attention to Apo's safety. He got too busy that he did not even manage to ask about Porsche security.

He heard about the accident in the airport when Apo went to Hong Kong but Apo assured him that it's an accident. He got worried about it, he should added more security starting that day.

" Why the fuck you didn't tell me about this huh?"

He asked, he tried to be more civil. He tried to calm down but it's all gone, after pretending that he's not that worried in front of the cameras and many people. He's tired of pretending to not care about the person he really loves.

" It's not worthy of-"

" EVERYTHING RELATED YOU PO IS WORTHY OF MY TIME!"

Mile dis not hold back anymore, he shouted at Apo with his face red because of anger and combined emotions.

" I am your boyfriend, everything that is happening to will also affect me. Po, please tell me, do you trust me?"

This time, he calmed his voice, he lowered it down because of Apo's stunned expression. He look so hurt and all Mile wanted is to luck him from this world, away from everyone, away from any danger.

" I... I do trust you but.."

Apo's unsure answer hurt Mile more than anything. It's positive that Apo is not really trusting him, Mile just wanted Apo to feel comfortable and feel safe around him.

" But what? Because you never trusted me Apo, you always thought that every single one will hurt you in the end and it also applied to me. I don't even think that you've ever think of me as your boyfriend from the very start."

Apo shook his head repeatedly, eyes watering.

" No Mile, don't ever think about that, I trusted you and I love you. I just don't want you to worry about me more." 

It made Mile laughed, why would Apo think about that? He acted like he's not his boyfriend. Like he's just a regular person.

" Your insecurities made this relationship so complicated Po. I felt like an outsider of this relationship and it hurts me more than anything else."

Apo burst into tears, Mile wanted to comfort him, hug him and tell him he's sorry for what he said but he can't. Mile is also hurting and unworthy of anything.

" Please P', you should understand me. I am very sorry for not telling you but it's my problem and mine alone. It has nothing to do with you.."

Okay, that hurts so much to hear from the person he really love. Apo sounded angry, like Mile is over stepping his place and doing something he shouldn't. Mile took a deep breath, trying to find the courage of what he should say next.

" It's very clear Po, that you never love me. This relationship will never go further is this situation continues."

Apo look so confused, he's looking at Mile with complete confusion.

" What are you trying to say P'?"

He sounded so lost and unsure, when Mile smile sadly at him, Apo understand. His tears fell harder and he repeatedly shook his head.

" No, please tell me that you're not thinking about...No P'Mile, please tell me that..."

Apo sobbed harder, Mile also cried but he tries to be more in control of his emotions. He cried silently and averted his eyes away from his crying lover.

" We should Po. Let's take a rest and figure out our feelings first. We will never get our happy ending if if one of us is not sure about his feelings."

He sounded so confident and it made him scared that he will get tired of this set up. He's scared that one day, he woke up and forgot about his feelings for Po. That he will get tired and just declared that it's over, that there's nothing to go back. 

" Please P'Mile, don't do this to me. I love you with all my heart, let's not end this like this. Please P', I am sorry."

Mile stepped forward and kissed Po's forehead then he let go.

" Just... please take your time to think, I will... try to wait. I will try to wait until I can't anymore."

Then he walks away, leaving his heart behind.

He will wait untill the very last string that he can hold.

No intension of writing this, it just went inside of my head and then boom, I made this MileApo story.

It's a very poorly reason to breakup but here we are. I will write more about MileApo and it's will have more angst and heartbreaks so just stay tuned and wait.

Thank you for following and reading this part, I hope you enjoyed reading and will follow for the next short story. I will go back to KinnPorsche then maybe next is MileApo but not really sure.

Please don't forget to vote and follow, feedbacks are highly appreciated. Love lots everyone mwahh 💚🐤💛