LET YOU GO (no mafia au)

❌No death, just angst❌

‼️ Break up ‼️

' Communication is the key' that's what people said to them. If you're in a relationship, You should know how to communicate with your partner to avoid misunderstandings.

Porsche did not mind their words, thinking that his relationship would be fine.

Now, he only held the beautiful memories he had with his partner.

He did not know that a stupid, nonsense argument can cause so much damage to their already fragile relationship.

Porsche should have know better how to control his emotions, he should have let Kinn talk to him, hear his reason before snapping at him.

He should have know better.

The simple talking they had that suddenly turned into a heated argument. Porsche did not know how it started, all he can remembered were on how he snapped at Kinn.

They both sounded like a child, not a grown ass man. Shouting, destroying things, broken glasses, a broken phone. The two broken hearts.

Porsche remembered crying, he did not know how to start to apologies, he wanted to erase every hurt

....but it's already too late.

The hurt that he saw in Kinn's eyes, tears streaming down his beautiful face crashed something inside his chest.

I am sorry, please forgive me

Porsche mind screaming that he should say something, anything but he can't. Everything is just too much for him to handle.

He will always remember the pain he felt, the pain in Kinn's voice, the pain they both felt when Kinn suddenly said that...

' maybe, we're not meant for each other, that this relationship is not going to work'

Porsche wanted to shout the pain, but it's too much that he can't even utter a single word.

No one says goodbye. The ring on his finger suddenly became heavy, weighing him down.

He sat there, alone, inside their supposedly shared apartment.

Trapped with the memories of both of them.

Another angst, in this story, Porsche was the insecure and short tempered one.

Thank you for reading.

Please don't forget to vote and follow, feedbacks are highly appreciated. 💛💚