Historical AU:

‼️ King Kinn x Soldier Porsche ‼️

‼️ Forbidden Love (sort of)

‼️ Deaths

Their relationship is a big mistake, there are many consequences that they are going to face. They did not pay it any mind, as long as they're together.

Love can make someone so stupid...

Living in different kingdoms, with different rules, and a very big difference in position.

A king and a soldier. Sound so funny that no one will ever believe.

" You're the king of your kingdom, and I am a soldier to my kingdom. We're too far from one another."

Porsche once said. It's not a lie, but Kinn never care.

" It's doesn't matter, they doesn't matter, it's all about you and me."

Kinn said. It's a very big mistake to be in a relationship from your enemy's kingdom, especially that the person you engaged with is not just an ordinary person.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Standing in the battlefield isn't new to Porsche. He killed so many people already, there's so much blood in his hands and it did not terrify him even just a bit.

This time, it's so much different, the day they never wish to happen, the day were Kinn tried to prevent with all his might is now happening.

Standing in the middle of the war, two kingdoms fighting who will get the victory, stood Porsche, holding his usual sword, in front of him is his beloved boyfriend. Kinn is wearing his battle armory, no crown just pins and his lucky sword.

" I am sorry."

Kinn's pained voiced shatter something inside Porsche. He sounded so sorry, it made Porsche tear up. Porsche shook his head, staring at Kinn with sadness in his eyes.

" It's okay, this is not your fault, you did your best already."

It's Lord Khan who started the right, not Kinn. Kinn never wanted something like this to happen. So many innocence will die, many loved once already lost their lives and Kinn love his kingdom dearly to cause such tragedy.

They both raised their swords, pointing to each other with years streaming down their faces. Porsche hated his self so much for not being strong enough. He don't want to hurt Kinn, he wanted to be happy with Kinn and live their lives happily.

" What if my kingdom suddenly raise a war against your kingdom? What are you... No. What are we going to do?"

Porsche asked sitting on top of Kinn's lap. Kinn put his chin on top of Porsche's shoulder.

" I told you, I will do anything to prevent a war from happening between our kingdom."

Kinn answered calmly but with something hesitation, Porsche faced Kinn fully and stared at him.

As the air between them thicken, the surroundings becoming bluer. They only focuses on each other.

With a deep breath, they both fast stepped towards each other, sword raised and treads in their eyes.

" We will never know Kinn, so you should think about a solution."

Porsche  grumbled and kinn just sigh and embrace his lover more.

" Then we can die together, in that way we won't get separated or  leave each other."

The answer made Porsche beamed, he then nod his head and smiling at Kinn.

" That's not a bad idea,... but what about our beloved families? who will take good care of theme? Who will protect them? Who will watch over them if we both leave?"

Porsche asked with sadness and with doubt. Kinn remained silent for a few moment before answering.

" They will be taken care of and will be protected, but let's not hope that something like that will happen between us. Not now and we hope not so soon."

Kinn was right it's not a good thing to left so early and they will do everything in their power to protect their love ones until their very last breath.

" I Love You my king."

Porsche whispered with his loving tone, leaning towards Kinn and connect their foreheads together.

" I love you too my Phoenix."

Kinn answered before kissing Porsche.

the moon behind them is the only witness on how they cherish and how they devoted their lives to each other.

They met in the middle and before the swords touches their skins, Kinn saw Porsche's pained expression and the tears that keep on falling from his eyes. Kinn send him a smile and whispered 'I love you' before the sword impaled Porsche, same thing happened to him as Porsche's sword impaled him from front going out cleanly from the back.

Porsche choked a pained grown, choking his own blood as they both lay side by side. Kinn tried to lift his hand and store Porsche's hair but wince because the sudden movement jolted the sword impaled to him.

" it's going to be fine I love you so much. It will be over soon."

Kinn mumbled as softly as he can manage from his situation. As the time goes by, Kinn started feeling the numbness spreading from his lower body going up. He just keep on staring at Porsche who's trying to keep breathing but failed. Maybe the blood is blocking his airway, it hurt so much watching him struggle and Kinn never wished to see or make Porsche suffer.

" I love you..."

...

Then there's silence, no more pained whimpering, no more labor breathing and Kinn never tried to stop his tears from flowing out. The person beside him is so silent like he's never there.

Because he's no longer here.

" i will be with you soon, you wont be alone..."

Kinn stared at the battled sky until his vision started to blurred...

Let's go now, my king.

And Kinn did.

Kim together with the other remaining soldiers ran towards the field, searching where they last saw Kinn and Porsche before everything went to shit. When they arrived, they saw the two bodies laying side by side, and the smile from their faces sent waves of tears from their eyes.

" everything is fine now, it's settled and there will be no longer war from both sides. I hope that both of you is at peace now, your sacrifices will never be forgotten. I will miss you both P'Kinn, P'Porsche."

Kim returned to their palace with the two bodies of their beloved.

hellooooo! it's been a while since the last time i updated this short story. i hope that you understand, i can only update my other story because of some matter, let's just hope that something like this will never happen to me again.

please don't forget to vote and follow, feedback is also highly appreciated. thank you for your support! 💛🐤💚

❌‼️many errors because my keyboard can't do it's job properly.‼️❌