Chapter 5: Rock Show

Chapter 5

I was so excited to get to Jack's gig after school, that I waited for him at his Harley instead of his locker. When I saw him leaving the school he had a worried look on his face. I wonder why? Even though he was nervous about something he still looked hot as hell! His facial expression changed dramatically when he noticed me waiting at his bike. He jogged over.

"Farrah! You scared me, I thought you were at your locker," he said when he got to me.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm just so happy about tonight that I couldn't wait at my locker!" I apologized. OMG he's so sweet!

He responded by kissing me. This kiss wasn't like the normal ones, it was more powerful. I'm not disagreeing with it either, so I kiss back with just as much energy. He then asked for entrace to my mouth so, of course, I granted him acsess. I felt him traveling around in there and as weird as that sounds, it was really nice! Jack let out a really sexy moan and I smiled, still holding onto the kiss. He picked me up and put me on the bike seat. We continued for what felt like an hour more, untill I broke it off to check the time.  

"Babe, it's 2:30. We should get going," I suggested, seeing that we were only making out for about 5 minutes.

"Yeah I guess we should. Do you mind if we make a quick stop at Tony's before the show? I still got like, 3 hours untill it starts," he asked. I love his uncle Tony!

"Of course Jack. I'd love to see him again!" I smiled.

"Great, it'll just be a second."

We got on and drove off. I held on to Jack's waist for dear life because I still wasn't quite used to balance yet. It wasn't a bad thing because I got to be close to him. He had a really nice smell, not too much Axe but just enough to make a faint scent. We stopped at a red light and he turned on the radio. It wasn't that loud because of the wind's noise, but Train's Hey Soul Sister was on. I realized this is the first song Jack and I listened to together as a couple so it will be "our song" in my mind. I know it's a weird thing to have a singnature "couple's song" but I want something to think of before I go to bed, or waiting in line at the grocery store. Just a little thing to remind me of my rockin' boyfriend. (No pun intended.)

We stopped at an appartment building. It wasn't like a ghetto place, it had more of a retirement feel to it. He took my helmet, that was obviously pink, and put them on the handle bars. He then took my hand and I smiled at him. We walked inside and it smelled like cupcakes, my favorite smell! Jack said hello to an old woman sitting in a chair knitting something. She laughed her old lady laugh and went back to it.

He then led me up two flights of stairs and we stopped at room number 269. Haha! That's what she said! Sorry.

The door opened up,

"Jacky boy! How you doin'? How come long time no see?" he questioned with his awesome accent. Before Jack could reply, Tony saw me standing next to him so he smiled and said,

"Farrah, the angel! Hello. How are you today?" he asked kissing my hand.

"I'm good thanks sir," I said with a smile.

"Tony. Uncle Tony. Bob! Anything else but sir! It makes me seem old," he winked.

"No, not at all Tony! You're still a cutie," I winked. He and Jack laughed out loud.

"You see Jack? I told you I like this one. Definitely a keeper,"

"Oh, I know it!" Jack smiled brightly. Tony opened up the door and we went in. It was really cute inside, you can tell a woman kept up most of the household because the living room was filled with empty beer and soda cans with sweatshirts and other laundry on the ground. Just then Jack's grandma walked in.