Keith's eyes opened but he shut them back closed when light stung his eyes, he groaned in discomfort from the infuriating light that stung his violet iris' opening his eyes again in a slow way to get used to the light did he see tuffs of white hair and fluffy ears all belonging to the one and only Lance McClain in his arms.

Keith's eyes trailed down from the ears down the tanned face that looked so peaceful, he even noticed freckles on the boys cheeks and quietly chuckled. "Looks like Mr. Cute shy boy here had freckles. How did I not notice?" He wondered in his head but pulled Lance closer to his chest, Lance let out a cute yawn before drifting back to sleep in Keith's arms only with a parted mouth did some snores escape.

Keith swore he almost had a gay panic attack from just a parted mouth from Lance because he looked so damn adorable right now. He sighed amongst the quiet only thing heard were snores from Lance's parted mouth that looked so damn kissable- and he stopped himself before getting into other thoughts about the Cuban next to him. He wondered if he would ever confess, Lance was the only one Keith has ever felt romantic feelings towards and yet his words get caught up in his throat when he even tried to mutter them. He had no idea if Lance felt the same that much was true and probably cause he's never asked nor made any moves to ask so yeah- he wouldn't know, yet.

He heard footsteps outside the room before the door opened revealing Shiro who paused when noticing Keith in the room "uh, why are you in here?" He asked with a few blinks "don't wake him up" Keith warned as Shiro stepped closer to see Lance with a parted mouth snuggled close to Keith's chest with a peaceful expression on his face. Shiro was awe struck right now, it was official, Lance was the most adorable member on this team and the Neko form was an added bonus. "But seriously why are you in here? I was gonna head to your room to pick you up but your in Lance's room, why?" Shiro asked quietly to Keith "I slept here, I didn't want him sleeping alone again after I had to wake up from a nightmare. He's been peacefully asleep since I closed my eyes last night" Keith replied glancing at Lance to make sure he's still asleep "oh, I didn't know he had nightmares" Shiro looked to Lance was a sad frown "I didn't either until last night" Keith said running a hand through Lance's hair and passed his ears earning a purr from Lance making the pair freeze and Keith blush.

Shiro smirked at Keith's blush and Keith glared "say nothing" Keith gritted through blush at his brother, Shiro merely smiled and snuck out of the room without another word as the door closed. Keith groaned, Shiro no definitely was going to tease him for blushing at Lance's purr, Lance purred. Keith did not know he could do that.

Lance let out a yawn before sleepily rubbing his eyes and opening them to see Keith looking at him "morning sleeping beauty" flustered Lance hid himself in the covers with Keith chuckling "I'm not sleeping beauty" Lance muttered in the blankets and Keith chuckled "nah, I say you are. You looked so peaceful" if anymore fluster went into Lance he felt like he would pass out, he was still not used to this at all.

"Come on, time to get up" Lance whined "I don't wanna" Keith bit back a laugh before getting off the bed since Lance was towards the wall and pulled off the covers "noooo" Lance tried to blindly grab the blanket but Keith kept it out of reach "nope. Time to get" Keith smirked with Lance's glare "I don't wanna, I wanna stay in bed, under the covers without doing anything. Also you are a heater" he muttered the last part under his breath "what was that?" Keith asked, blush went into Lance's cheeks "nothing! I said nothing!" Lance squeaked out with blush decorating his cheeks. Oh the embarrassment that just coursed through him from a squeak and now Keith was snickering making Lance sink further into the flustered boy he was.

----------

2/8/24