{Rape Warning}

"I don't trust this" Keith huffed pouting that he couldn't be the one going with Lance "we'll be fine. I'll be with him the entire time" Pidge smiled "She's right, we'll be fine" Keith's pouted deepened "lucky gremlin.." he muttered under his breath yet Lance heard and chuckled behind a hand covering his mouth. "Now what's got you laughing?" Pidge nudged his side "oh nothing" Lance mused and Keith knew Lance heard what he muttered and shot him a playful glare that said Don't Tell anyone but Lance merely smiled with a grin of amusement.

"Alright," Shiro could see the pout and he was mentally chuckling at Keith right now "Lance, Pidge, you guys are scouting only if you're in a pinch and need back-up call us immediately. Your guys' safety is of the upmost importance to the team and yourselves" Lance and Pidge shared a look "we will be fine, we'll call in if we're in trouble" the two sighed "okay then go on and stay in contact with us" Pidge saluted and grabbed Lance's hand and dragged the Male away with her to their lions. "Why did we let Pidge go with him again?" Keith asked "because she was the best pick for this mission" Coran grinned "someone is pouting" Keith glared "am not" he denied "Keith your pouting" Shiro smiled "I am not!" Keith shouted in embarrassment "no denying it Keith we have eyes" Hunk said "all of you shut up I am not pouting!" Allura chuckled behind her hand "he was totally pouting I seen!" Pidge called in through the comms "PIDGE!" Keith yelled and Pidge laughed with Lance.

Lance and Pidge went on their way to scout and had fun to make it less boring. Pidge opened a private channel to Lance that wasn't connected to the castle "so do you like Keith?" Pidge's sudden question made Lance's face completely red with dark cheeks and Pidge grinned "my, my, did I catch some flustered Lance?" She teased as he stuttered over his words "i-i have no idea what your talking about" his blush betrayed him badly "oh but you do my boy" She laughed as he glared through blush.

Movement on the right of Lance's view caught his attention "Pidge I think we got company" Pidge turned her Lion to face the direction Lance was looking at and they saw fighters heading in their direction. "Guys! We need some back-up, we've got fighters incoming!" Lance called as he and Pidge began to destroy fighters "on our way now" Keith replied and Lance was thankful.

The others soon arrived to help out while keeping lookout for their teammates, a tractor beam locked onto Lance "guys I'm stuck!" Lance's voice was panicked coming through the comms "I'm coming!" Pidge went to use the lions weight into pushing Blue out of the way but only got caught as well "no, no, no, no!" Lance was fiddling with all the controls trying to find something to get Pidge and him free they were getting way to close to the ship for comfort and all the pair felt was extreme discomfort. "Hunk, Keith, Shiro! We need help!" Pidge yelled trying everything to get out of the tractor beam "I'm surrounded by fighters, they're not letting me through no matter how many I shoot down!" Hunk grunted as he fired another shot "I'm pinned I'm trying guys just hang on a little bit longer" Shiro wanted to get to them but he was pinned from all corners "come damn it move it!" Keith growled in annoyance at being surrounded.

The ships bow opened and Pidge and Lance were pulled in, the last any of the other paladins heard from them were screams of panic before the line went silent from Blue and Green.

Lance's eyes shifted blurringly as his head hurt, his eyes shot open when he caught faint green and seen Pidge not far from him "Pidge!" He shakily stood up and wobbled over before hugging her form close to him she was beginning to regain conscious as well before her own eyes shot open "we got captured" he replied lowly as they say into the furthest corner of the cell "I'm sorry... I tried to get us out of the tractor beam..." Lance's rubbed her head gently "it's alright, you tried and I'm grateful. Thank you" she smiled a little despite their circumstances, the pair heard footsteps and pulled eachother closer to the corners crevices as the doors opened. Lance immediately began to shake with wide eyes and Pidge clutched him tightly.