Keith carried Lance out of the green lion with Pidge at his side with the others waiting for them in the green lions hanger. Hunk immediately ran over with concern stretched on his face looking at Lance's unresponsive face. "How long has he been like this?" He asked worried "since we ran away from that commander" Pidge glanced at Hunk "I think you were right about something being wrong with him because I have never seen him like this" she said to Hunk "this isn't the first weird thing about him" Keith said "let's get him to the lounge, maybe we might get him back to reality and get some answers on what that was about" Shiro nodded.

"There's no need" Lance's voice startled everyone around him, Keith looked to his eyes and all he saw was a scared boy yet blank blue eyes. "Lance, what is wrong and what happened?" Keith said, Lance didn't respond yet turned his face in Keith's armor trying to hide away "let's get to the lounge" Allura led the way and everyone followed all with the same thoughts on the same question.

Once entering the lounge Keith set Lance on the couch.

Lance looked down with his own thoughts.

Keith was the first to ask his question "Lance do you know that Galran commander?" He asked, Lance responded with a dry chuckle. No being able to hide secrets now "I guess I do. I knew he was a monster, didn't think I'd found out how much he actually was" he said "what do you mean?" Allura pressed "and what did he mean by disobedience?" Keith asked "....... There's no point in hiding behind lies anymore so I guess it's time for me to tell the truth" Lance said almost in a whisper "y-you lied to us..?" Hunk sounded hurt "I had too, do you guys know how badly I wanted to tell the truth" Lance looked at them with unspilled tears "the day I questioned you, you were afraid of anyone knowing that you passed out crying?" Lance nodded at what Keith said "I was. I've had to lie almost my whole life if not my whole life. And to answer your question on that monster..... Looks like my father is really a monster" Allura raised a brow "please explain because I am confused" she crossed her arms.

"That commander, he's my father" that made everyone freeze "y-your half Galra?" Allura was seething but she didn't miss how Lance flinched strongly "I guess I am. And I guess that's who he truly was behind the appearance of a human" he shrugged like he had no life left in him "Lance was this why you never went home?" Hunk asked "in a way, yes. He was never an actual father to me. Never once in my life had he acted like one" Lance explained "so your father..." Keith had the distinct idea on what Lance met by that, he sighed "he was abusing you?" Lance shrunk back away from the looks of horror "he was what!" Keith yelled not knowing he just found out something know one expected.

Keith may have grown up in the system and had small abuses on him but none like this.

Lance could feel the invisible chains tightening and loosening with each truth he told, he secret his spilt. "He was abusing me for as long as I could remember" Lance said quietly not looking at them "because I was different it only got worse" Pidge wanted to ask her question this time "how different other than being half Galra?" She asked almost hesitant "something I was born as" he let his form change to fluffy ears on his head that flattened to his skull, white hair that changed the brown and a white tail. The room was silent "a Neko?" Hunk blinked "you were a Neko and you never told me" Lance looked up in surprise at Hunk who whined "y-your not yelling at me for being a Neko?" Surprise was evident in his voice "why would I yell at you for being a Neko?" He asked until it dawned on him "oh..... Then what about Mrs. McClain? Why didn't she do anything to stop it?" He asked "because she didn't make any moves to do anything" Hunk and Pidge frowned.

"What kind of mother is she?" Pidge grumbled "one that shuns her youngest for something he can't control from the looks of it. This is one of the reasons I never did that headband training, I couldn't let you guys find out, I wanted to but I couldn't. I knew the consequences if I did, I knew what would happen if I told anyone" he sighed "the why didn't you just tell us, we could have helped" Keith pushed "because I didn't want anyone else to die" the room froze at that statement.