Game Day

James Pov

I was done with everyone taking my mate from me or trying to. I am an Alpha. Tessa is not leaving my sight.

"James what's wrong you seem upset?" I looked down and Tessa was looking up at me with a worried expression.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about how we don't spend alot of time alone together." Tessa smiled at me.

"Well I got my xbox one yesterday.  Can we play it together today?" She was giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Alright but what are we going to play?" Tessa just grinned at me.

I have to say Tessa was amazing at video games. We were playing halo and lets just say she was kicking my ass.

"Wait how did you kill me I'm no where near you!" I literally didn't see her anywhere on my screen.

"Well honey I was behind you and you don't use your helpful radar like your supposed to so it was easy." In the game she was in front of me and then she shot me straight through the eye.

"Oh well is there any game your not good at?" I asked we were playing for five hours and every game she played she was better then me at or she was beating me.

"No I had a lot of time on my hands so I really just played my brothers games a lot." She answered back.  I sighed and looked over at her screen she was coming up from behind me.

"Screen watching is against the rules." Tessa told me as she killed me, again and won the match.

"Well how about we get something to eat?" I asked her she just nodded but as she stood up she fell back down.

"Tessa are you okay?' I asked I was really worried.

"No it just hurts a lot." Tessa curled up into a ball. I picked her up and put her on the couch. She started to shake a lot.

"Tessa what is going on? Can you ask your fox?" Tessa just nodded she closed her eyes probably talking to her fox. She opened them again and instead lf them being the regular pale blue they were purple it was Tori.

"Tori what is going on?" I asked her. She should know right?

"Tessa is gaining her powers of being a fox sprit I am sorry but that is all I know about the change that is happening now." I just nodded and picked up Tessa and put her in my lap. Tori gave her back control.

Tessa's POV:

After a while the pain stopped and I was fine again but I felt different.

"Can we get some food now I am starving?" I asked James he nodded. I got up and stood up except I was floating above the ground. This must be my first power Tori was talking about.

"Tessa do you know what's going on?" James asked me looking confused. I nodded.

"Tori said that I will be getting five powers because of me being a fox sprit I guess my first one is flying." James helped be back down to the floor and we went and got lunch.

A/N

Sorry it is a little short I am still working through some writers block on this story. But good news is I am back! So if you want comment on what powers Tessa should have she needs four more. Her first one is flying so either comment or message me your ideas on this story. Thank you for reading! Bye Bye!