5th Power

~Tessa's POV~

I woke up on the couch in between James and Jack. Surprisingly the two of them became good friends. I walked to the kitchen and looked at the calendar to check the date. When I had come back with James only 3 days ago and my life has changed so much.

"Well if it isn't the girl who thought she could take my luna position." Olive said.

"Well if it isn't the girl who thought she could get away with trying to kill me? Why aren't you in a cage where you belong?" I said and turned around and faced her.

"I got out. Trust me this isn't the last time you'll see me but when you do I'll be in luna position and James will be mine." I growled at her and picked her up with my telekinesis.

"You aren't going anywhere." I thought back to the cell Jack was in and suddenly appeared in there with Olive above the ground by three feet. I walked out of the cell and locked the door behind me and threw her to the floor.

"What the hell?" She said. She lunged to the bars and grabbed them but recoiled back from them being silver.

"You move from this spot and you will be dead next time. Understand?" I said. Olive just looked at me scared and nodded. I walked out of the cells. Power 5 teleportation.

"Told you. So are you going to get James?" I heard tori ask.

"Yeah."

"I can teleport us there."

"Tori I don't know."

"To late." She said back at me and I fond my self back where I was this morning. James was just waking up.

"Morning beautiful." James said and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey we need to talk about Olive. She got out this morning but I got her back in the cells but I doubt she will still be there for to long if she got out before." James sighed.

"Well lets go down there and check on her." James said. He got up and I followed suit.

"OH by the way I figured out my 5th power. It's teleportation." James just laughed at me and grabbed my hand.

"Well if you are in trouble I know you can get out at least." I laughed with him we were now down in the cells and James put on his Alpha King face and I put on my Luna face and we walked in.

"James thank goodness. Please let me out! You know your my mate why are you letting her do this to me." Olive said as soon as she saw James and I walk in.

"Tessa is my mate not you Olive you only want me for my Alpha position and for the Luna title." James replied.

"Olive I only have one question for you. How did you get out of this cell." I asked her. She looked over and laughed at me.

"Well lets just say mommy and daddy stopped by for a visit." Olive said thinking I wouldn't figure it out to quick.

"Where is my mother and father? How did they get here without being seen by patrols?" I asked her immediately after she finished talking.

"Well that would be telling and I don't tell unlike you." She said. Olive was lucky she was in the cell or else I would've chocked her.

"Olive you will tell your Luna this information." Olive just growled at that.

"But the Luna already knows. I  know it already so there is no reason to tell this fake bitch." I growled at her an stepped forward.

"You call me a bitch one more time and your tongue wont be intact with your body. Understand?" I said using my Luna voice. Olive whimpered and nodded.

"If you won't talk with us there is no reason for you to be down here." James said.

"Your letting me out? Finally James I knew you would come to your senses!" Olive said and smirked at me.

"No I am saying you are to be executed. You have done many crimes against this pack all punishable by death." Olive looked terrified.

"Please don't do this to me! I'll tell you everything! Your father and mother came here and got in through the cell door and let me out the say they are teaming up with some rouges to get Tessa back and to take over the pack." Olive said as quickly as possible.

"Thank you. We will decide new punishment later." I told her. Using the mind link of the pack I told our patrols to double the security and to never leave their post unless someone is there to replace them.

"James I am afraid a war is coming. We need to start training everyone making escape routes preparing weapons." James just shut me up by giving me a kiss.

"Don't worry we will be fine. Nothing bad is going to happen to you or my pack." I just nodded.

"Well we need to start we can't be taken by surprise." James nodded. We left the cells and went up to James office and we started a meeting with all the higher ups like the beta delta (third in command) and head warriors and trainers.

"We are preparing for war meaning we need everyone ready to move to safe houses to be trained and guards need to be doubled on everything." I said. We quickly started making schedules and everything else. School had o be cancelled for the time being.

"Well if one good thing came out of this is no school!" Jamie said making us all laugh. James mom and dad came in.

"If we are going to war James it's time you became king." James dad said. So let me explain James is an alpha of the highest ranking royal pack. But since he is the son of the Alpha King once he is given the title of Alpha King he goes to the palace that his mother and father live in bringing his beta delta and their mates to rule. So basically he will fully become king and Head warrior becomes new alpha of this pack until James has his first pup.

"Tessa will also become queen. You need to lead together." James mom said.

"Wait what? I am supposed to be queen of the werewolves? Hello I am a fox spirit not a werewolf!" I said confused.

"Tessa with new laws placed by us we now are rulers of all shifters not just werewolves. Once fox spirits were discovered we placed that in our rules so you are able to become queen." James mom explained. Guess there is a coronation coming up!

~A/N~

Hey guys now if you have noticed since the last time I updated this got another hundred reads! This means so much to me guys! Now I really want to thank you guys. When I got a thousand reads on this story my sister convinced me to put it in the wattys and I did! So I need you guys to tweet this out as your wattys choice and get this story noticed! Now another thing I need a new cover and I want one of you guys to make it just message me it through wattpad and I will give you a shout out and dedicate my next chapter to you! Thank you guys so much for reading this! Also this is updated a day early because you guys deserve it!