Chapter 1-Family Reunion

Tessa's POV:
I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine and shoot up. I then remembered everything that happened yesterday. James woke up to. He saw my frightened face and instantly got worried

"Mì amore are you alright what's wrong?"

I just do sign language saying "I'm alright just forgot about what happened yesterday." he just nodded

" I'm going to get breakfast want to come?" I said the first thing I have in years which surprised me

"Yes" James smiled as if me saying one word made him even happier.

He gave me a hug and brought downstairs to a large kitchen with a lot of people in it. I see someone I didn't want to see ever again. My father and step mother.

I guess they heard about what happened and came to bring me home. My dad smiled at me but looked at me with so much hate in his eyes. I was a result of an affair he had with my mom. After I was born my dad found his mate and took me with him.

"Tessa it is great to see your all right. Time to go home now. We don't want to bother these people any longer so we?" I hid behind James.

"Actually sir," James started talking " Tessa is my mate so she will be living with me for now on.". My dad looked pissed. He never got told no before.

"Well she is my daughter and not a suitable mate for anyone just reject her and stop leading her on."

James just said"Well as your alpha I want you to know she is the perfect mate and will stay here."

My dad looked upset after that. "Well how is she supposed to rule with you if she can't speak? She's mute and will never talk so I don't want her to be the reason we all die." I don't know why i did what I did next but I guess I snapped

"Actually dad I can talk. So as your Luna I want you all to know something that is important for all of you to hear." my dad glared at me knowing what I was gong to say next

"My father and step mother here abused me since I was 3 and continue to do so till this day." That was when James snapped.

The next thing I knew my dad was up against a wall being held my none other than James. My dad just smiled at me saying

"First time you spoke and your saying a family secret your in trouble for that.". My step mother just walked over to James and saw that she had a sliver knife. (She has gloves on so she's not getting burned from the silver).

I knew she couldn't hurt James my wolf wanted to take control but I knew what she would do. She wants to kill them.i calmed down Tori (my wolf) and saw my step mother closer to James then I wanted so I tackled her to the ground and kicked the knife out of her hands. James parents were in here to they are the current Alpha king and Luna queen. They saw the knife after I kicked it out of here hand.

"Oh my god," The Luna was frightened she pulled me away from my step mother but James's dad took my place and grabbed my step mother by the throat.

"What are your names?"He asked my parents. They told them their names are Grace and Harry."Grace and Harry Stevenson I banish you from my pack and all other packs. You are allowed to live but as rouges and if you are found on my territory I give permission for you to be killed on the spot."

James's POV:
After my dad banned them a few warriors took them away from the house. I instantly wanted to go see Tessa but my mom was talking to her. Tessa was doing sign language again but she talked twice which is good it means she's trusting me.

"James you have a wonderful mate she's smart and she is so pretty. Not to mention she also saved your life." My mom just kept complimenting Tessa and I saw here blush.

"What do you mean she saved my life?"I was confused I was to busy choking her father to notice anything other then her father.

"Well," My dad was talking this time " her mother had a sliver knife with her and if it weren't for her you would be dead right now." I looked over at Tessa then looked around the kitchen.

On the floor not to far from where I was standing was a knife made out of pure silver. I looked back at Tessa and I realized she must of stopped her mother before she could stab me. I smiled at her and hugged her. She blushed.

"You know," I was whispering in her ear so no one could hear me "your cute when you blush."
This got her to blush harder.

Tessa yawned. I knew she was drained from what had happened with her parents. So I carried her bridal style to our room and layer her on the bed and got in with her. As soon as I got in she started cuddling me and fell asleep after that. How did I get so lucky?

A/N:
Do you guys think her dad is done with Tessa just yet or is he coming back? ;) Well if you guys want I can use the votes to set update goals I still update every other day though so for this chapter 2 votes and I will update ASAP so I hope you enjoy.