What have i done ?

Cara POV:

I sit down again while everyone goes out to go to the bench or to stand in the tunnel.
We just heard the last words from our coach before our Game against Denmark and i took my time.

I watch how everyone leaves the changing room and i take a deep breath before i stood up and go out last.Standing at my favorite spot in the tunnel which was being last i look down to the little girl next to me and smile

,,Hello you..what is your name ?" I ask her and she looks up at me nervous ,,Mia" she says and i go down to her a bit ,,I'm Cara" i say and she smiles at me ,,I know that.Im an Arsenal Fan" she says and i grin at her ,,Very good" i say to her with a smile.

,,Are you nervous ?" she asks me and i smile slightly ,,A bit..are you ?" i ask her and she nods immediately.

I smile and give her my hand ,,Here..hold my Hand.We are in this together..there is no need to be nervous.We got each other right ?" i say to her and she nods with a smile and takes my hand.

Soon we begin to walk out and i lay on hand down on the shoulder of the little girl when we sang our national anthem.We waited till Denmarks anthem was over and i go down to the little girl again

,,Thank you..because of you im less nervous now" i say to her and she smiles at me ,,Good luck" she says and hugs me.I smile and hug her back before she runs away with all the other kids and we clap hands with the Denmark Team.

The Game went well we won 5:0 and i scored a goal and had two assists for Lea and Poppi.Poppi's Goal was very emotional since these are her first euros because she always got injured the last years right before the tournament.

It was the perfect start for this tournament and we promised the other one that we were gonna work this hard for the next games till we get that damn trophy.

I got Player of the Match which was a bit suprising cause i thought maybe someone else would get it but i was happy about it and celebrate it a bit with the team before i had to go to some interviews for the German TV before i got over to Alex Scott and Fara Williams.

I smile at them and hug Alex ,,Hello you" she says while we hug and i look at her ,,Hello..you look fantastic" i say to her and hug Fara ,,You look great too..and im here all sweaty and probaly looking tired"

They laugh slightly and shake their head ,,You look beautiful" Alex says and i smile slightly while i get a microphone and someone came to give me everything i needed to hear them both.

We talk a bit about more private things before we all turn to the Camera cause they were back live now.

,,Here we are again..but with a special guest.Arsenal Player and already a Legend there Cara Gross" Alex says and we all laugh slightly

,,Not a legend but hello" i say with a grin and laugh slightly ,,But soon you will be a legend" Alex says.

,,I work on it so my name can stand next to yours legend" i say to her and we all laugh slightly ,,Charming as always Cara"

,,Okay back to being serious since we are on live TV..Cara amazing Game.
95 Minutes played one Goal and two assists.Looks like you you keep the level you had all season long" Alex says with a smile.

,,Thanks and yeah im trying obviously with great teammates which i luckliy have the Game gets easier and i get the chance to make some assists" i say to her.

,,Talk us through the Game a bit..how did you see it ?" Fara asks and i nod ,,Even though the scoresheet shows 5:0 im pretty sure there is still a lot to improve.The first 20 minutes were a bit hard.We had many chances but didnt use them and yeah maybe in another Game these missed chances will cost us the win.Then after the first Goal everyone was a bit more relaxed and we started to control the Game and yeah scored four more that gave us the win" i answer with a smile while they both nod.