You are jealous

Leah POV:

After this whole argument and knowing Jordan is still jealous of Cara i decided to drive home with Lia and Caitlin who took me with them.I stared outside the window and sigh ,,Do you think i should talk to Cara ?" i ask them both and look to them

,,About what ?She made her point and explained everything" Lia says and ,,I know but what if there is more" i say and Lia shakes her head ,,Then she will tell you that when she is ready.The first thing i learned about Cara is that she is there for everyone and listens to them but doesn't talk about her own feelings very open" Lia says and Caitlin nods

,,You two will get the chance to talk im sure just give her time and be sure about everything with Jordan" Caitlin says and i nod.

I thank them both for driving me before i go to inside my Apartment and make myself ready for the club.Im excited to be there and happy to spend the time with my teammates even though Jordan will be there and wants probaly to talk to me but i was disappointed in her for still being jealous of my relationship with Cara.And i started thinking about it if it was the right decision to go back to her.

Two hours later i arrived at the club and got to the lounge we booked for our team were some of my teammates were already there.I smile while i sit down and talk to Beth and Viv.After a while everyone came and i look to Cara who came with Noelle and smile at her.She looks good really good to be honest.
She smiles at me but sits down away from me to talk to Manu and Noelle before all three of them get up and go to the Bar.

I speak with Lia who arrived with Caitlin since they are now officially together and i was more than happy for them.I look to Noelle and Manu who came back with many drinks for all of us and i stand up ,,Where did you leave Cara ?" i ask Noelle and she smiles ,,She is still at the bar" she says and i nod and go there.

I look at Cara and see that she talks to a woman ,i sigh and notice that i get jealous because she talks to her and smiles at her the same way she used to talk to me.I need her to talk to me like that again.

I look back to our group and see how Jordan looks at me but i ignore her and go up to Cara and that Woman.

,,Hey" i say with a smile and Cara looks at me slightly confused but i ignore it and look at the girl ,,Leah..nice to meet you" i say and she shakes my hand with a smile ,,Maria" she says and i nod

,,Are you coming back to us ?We miss you" i say and she takes a sip of her drink ,,Already ?" she asks with a small grin and i nod before she looks to Maria again ,,Should i bring you back to your group ?" she asks her and my smile slowly goes away a bit.

Just tell me that you want me to go Cara.

Maria smiles and shakes her head ,,No..i dont want to be the reason your team misses you but i would like to give you my number.If you want it" she says and i dont know if im happy with that.

,,Yes give it to me.I will write you..i promise" Cara says and takes her phone out.Maria gives her her number and Cara writes her immediately ,,If a guy comes up to you write me.I will safe you" Cara says and Maria chuckles and nods.

That was a big mistake to get to them.I was jealous and wanted to take Caras phone so i could delete the number of Maria.

,,It was nice to meet you Leah" she says and i nod with a smile ,,Yes i hope we see each other again" i say and that was definitely a lie.

I watch after her and stand in front of Cara who looks at me while she takes a sip of her drink ,,What was that ?" she asks me and looks at me with a small grin ,,Nothing just wanted to meet the girl you were talking to" i say and she shaked her head ,,I dont believe you"