The House

Cara POV:

Leah and i were getting ready for an interview we were doing for the BBC where we talk about the growth of womens football and the last summer aswell as the upcoming football year.

I dont know why i was here as a German who lost the final but Arsenal said i get to be there with Leah.

We just had training which is why we got showered real quick and got into some private clothes before we sat down in an interview room at the Arsenal Training Centre.

,,Nervous ?" i ask Leah quietly and got closer to her with a small grin while the interview team got ready.

,,With you by my side..never" she says and grabs my hand.I grin and kiss her hand before i look at her again.

,,Can't be this difficult..i mean we played in Wembley that was difficult" i say with a small smile.

,,Was it difficult to play against you in Wembley ?" Leah asks me with a grin and i shake my head and look at her.

,,Oh i cant wait to play against you in the World Cup..you will get everything back there" i say to her and she grins at me.

,,Remember that slide tackle during the Arnold Clark Cup ?I will do that again" Leah says slightly laughing and i shake my head.

,,You're lucky i love you Williamson otherwise i would be really mad and annoyed" i tell her when the team says our names.

,,You can sit down on the chairs now..we are ready" one from the team says while we stood there alone a bit far from them so we could talk together in some privacy.

,,Alright..lets do this" i say with a smile and was ready to go but Leah grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

,,I love you too" Leah says and kisses my cheek real quick before she goes towards the chairs.

I look after her and grin.

Im so lucky to have someone like her by my side.

I follow her and sit down beside her where the team checked the last things and the interviewer started.

,,Hello to this exclusive interview for BBC with Cara Gross Arsenal Player of the last Season and Vice Captain for Germany and Leah Williamson Vice Captain for Arsenal and Captain of the Lionesses" she says and we nod with a small smile before we look at her how she sits in front of us.

,,Soo where should we start with you two.You're both one of best players on your positions and you both had an amazing last season and this season doesn't look to bad too right ?" she asks us and i nod and look over to Leah.

,,Yeah we are second in the league and are playing good in the Champions League.We are still in every contest which is good and hope to get some trophys" Leah says with a small smile while i look over to her and nod when she finished.

,,I just can say the same.We are in a good position right now for every contest and yeah need to keep working.We have a bit of an injury crisis right now which we all hope will end soon so that we can yeah look forward and get as far as we can" i say with a small smile.

,,You just said it Arsenal seems to be in a small injury crisis.Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema both out with ACL Injurys.Kim Little seems to have a few problems too aswell as Caitlin Foord and Katie Mccabe.
What is the team trying to do to not fall apart ?" she asks and looks at me.

,,I think one of the reasons why this team is so special is that we are there for the other one.We try to help the other one whenever we can on the pitch but also off the pitch.
We are trying to keep the other ones close and yeah to make sure everyone has their place in our team.I think those injurys are just getting us closer because you get to know the other person better when she goes through something like an ACL Injury or something else.
Even though an injury is of course never good and is the worse thing that can happen to you if you play an sport professional" i answer her Question and look over to Leah quickly who smiles at me.