chapter³⁰

THE DARK? ALONE?

THE DARK? ALONE?

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

09:21 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

lloyd lies on his bed, wondering about how like would be if he wasn't the green ninja. quiet? normal? maybe, a lot more boring?

but that means he would have never met any of his family. never would have saved ninjago over and over again. those are good times. well, alright times. 

he sighs. maybe being the green ninja isn't that bad. he looks over to his wall of pictures, smiling at the memories. 

but why are there always so many prophecies? he's just a kid. a seventeen year old kid. but he's just a kid. 

he takes out his phone, going onto y/n's instagram. it wouldn't hurt if he texted her, right?

Y/N 🩷

y/nl/n • instagram

178 million followers • 202 posts

you started following each other recently

hey :)

HEY!

wait, my phone is being weird

*hey

aw no 😞

i would have replied with all caps back

OH

OKAY THEN

WHAT'S UP? 🤩

OH NOTHING 🤩

I JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M REALLY SORRY

FOR BAILING AT THE BOBA SHOP

NONO

IT'S OKAY

YOU'RE A BUXY

*BUSY GUY

IT'S OKAY

HONESTLLY

I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE YELLING

I THOUGHT WE WERE STAYING IN ALL CAPS???

it's actually hurting my eyes 😓

oh

i'm sorry

no, it's okay

you don't need to apologise to me :)

such a gentlemen

🫢

i try

😆

[Y/N 🩷 reacted to this message]

soo

what are you doing?

i'm just chilling with sailor

we're visiting someone

oh okay

you're with your dad?

uh no...

it's just me and him

what? in the dark? it's cold in ninjago now. this can't be true. lloyd furrows his eyebrows, hoping he's wrong. but he reaches for his mask, just in case. i mean, you never know. 

ALOME?

IN THE DARS

the dars?

THE DARK????

sending

lloyd doesn't even look to see the messages y/n sends, his phone buzzing at the notification, as he strips himself of his casual clothing and throws on his gi and mask. he opens the window to his room, sneaking out of it. 

he jumps onto the roof of the monastery, running along the tiles with precision. as he's done so many times before, and he'll do so many times again. he flips over two buildings, landing on another. he breaths out slowly, the cold air filling his lungs. now, he just needs to find y/n. his soulmate, but he doesn't know that. well, not yet, anyway. 

💚

"lloyd?" kai asks, knocking the bedroom door of the destined blond green eyed male. "lloyd?" he repeats, furrowing his eyebrows. he puts his ear to the door, hearing no movement. 

he opens the door, seeing the wind blowing through the open window. and sighs, rubbing his forehead. he's not surprised though. 

"guys!"