chapter¹⁰

umbrella's 

umbrella's 

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

04:57 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

lloyd won. he actually won against a guy who's been playing basketball all his life.

it left the school speechless. y/n gasps with a laugh. she never knew it'd be like this, wow. and looked amazing doing it. y/n looks at her heart, seeing purple. a colour of pride.

people fall from the bleachers, congratulating lloyd who is so confused.

he looks at kai for help to see him flirting with skylor who's meant to be sick. but she was skiving. 

he groans softly before smiling awkwardly at people who surround him. people hitting his back, hugging him, shaking his hand. this is so weird. 

y/n looks down, smiling softly and biting her finger before walking off. she's got to go home. she's hungry and definitely needs a shower. but why would you shower at school? gross. 

she'll find lloyd tomorrow and congratulate him on getting onto the basketball team. but she doesn't see her heart go a greyish blue as lloyd watches her walk away. 

💚

y/n walks through the rain, an umbrella over head her. she's changed out of her cheer uniform, thankful that she decided to wear boots. well, it is september. you can't expect the weather to be perfect even though summer was literal a day ago. 

the song, let me love you by rita ora is playing in her pink [head phones/ear phones/air pods]. he looks out at the sky, seeing the grey clouds with is definitely contradicting her mood. she's in a good mood. 

she spots elena standing next to the bus stop, on her phone. the curly mousy brown haired girl looks down at her phone, chewing gum. 

y/n purses her lips, walking over to elena. 

"what?" elena asks, noticing her presence. "more cheer stuff?"

"no," y/n states. "here," y/n puts her hand out, the umbrella in it. elena looks at y/n confused before taking it. "get home safe,"

and with that y/n walks off, pulling the hood of her coat up. 

elena looks at her walk away as her heart increases. oh no.