chapter¹³

(filler)

(filler)

a/n: the fact that it took me twelve chapters just for one school day tells you how long this book is going to be. i hope you guys like long books!!

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

06:36 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

lloyd protests as kai pushes him towards the sports hall. 

"i don't want go," he whines, trying force himself back to one of the staircases where on one goes to. 

"your name was on the list, you made the team," kai says, continuing to drag the blond. 

"i don't care," lloyd whines, trying to make kai let go of his hand. "please let me go. i won't make you patrol if you're with skylor,"

kai let's go of his hand, a smirk on his face. 

"oh yeah?" he challenges. "how many patrols can i miss?"

"three," lloyd says, before turning around, hopefully to never step foot in the sports hall. but then he sees y/n right behind him. "y/n! hey! hi..." lloyd coughs. "hi...hello,"

kai covers his mouth to stop himself laughing. he's got to tell the team about this. 

"hi, lloyd," y/n waves, making lloyd wave back. "hi kai," kai nods at the [skin tone] skinned girl. "are you guys having a basketball team talk? congrats on making the team!"

kai looks over to lloyd. and lloyd sighs softly. 

"yeah..." lloyd states. "we're going right now. what are you doing?"

"waiting for my cheerleader," y/n says. "i just put the names up on the student board so i'm very excited,"

"i'm sure you made great choices," lloyd smiles as kai groans behind him. 

"come on, man," kai says, putting his arm over lloyd's shoulder. "we got to go to the basketball meeting," at this moment, lloyd wants to drown kai in fire. "bye y/n,"

"bye," y/n smiles, letting kai drag lloyd away. y/n walks into the sports hall, seeing some of the new cheerleaders, looking very excited. "hello, everyone! i see that most of have read the list, but i remember some names to faces and there aren't some people here just yet so we'll wait five minutes to make they have the time to come,"

a discussion occurs between the new cheerleaders, letting y/n put her bag down and sip in her [flavour] [smoothie/milkshake]. 

"hey," y/n turns to the side, seeing elena holding her pink umbrella. but she's not handing it back to the girl. she's keeping it. 

"hi elena," y/n says. "you ready to show them the ropes?" elena nods at y/n's question, setting her stuff down next to y/n's. the pink contrasting with the purple.

💚

"and if there's anything else, just text my instagram!" y/n says, letting the newly recruited cheerleaders out the double doors. "also write down your sizes so we can you your cheer uniform!"

jennifer and samantha wave to y/n who waves back to them. 

"are you busy next?" elena asks y/n who is picking up her stuff. 

"yup," y/n says. "i have psychology next so i'm-"

"yo, y/n!"

"you know what?" y/n says, picking up elena's stuff too. "let's just leave school,"

"you're not doing that," elena takes her stuff out of y/n's hands. "come on. i'll walk you to your lesson,"

"you don't have one?" y/n questions as they walk out the sports hall, due to y/n's speed walking. 

"doctor's appointment,"

"are you okay?" y/n looks over to elena who keeps looking at her fingers. pretty nails. a violet colour. 

"just some soulmate stuff," elena states, making y/n hum. 

"ah okay," she states. "i hope it all goes well,"

elena smiles softly. 

"thanks,"