Plot D 02

Badan Outer Walls

Kazari gracefully ran across the outer walls, he had been exploring for hours. But not out of leisure, he was observing, thinking, trying to stir out some sort of plan from his mind. It was a long run, but his enhanced speed made it easy. More importantly running around the perimeter of the city, allowed him a chance to survey everything around him and look for objects of interests. His cat like ears worked as a radar for any unusual sounds.

WHACK!

Something was behind him, coming from the jungles. He stopped and spun around darting toward the sound. He then softly hoped off the wall and pushed his way through ferns. Peeking through he could see a rugged human fighting a Dog Lord with a pipe. And he was winning! The Lord slashed its paws knocking the man over, it then stepped forward and glowed.

Lords were some of the first exiles, and a rare sight..

He stood still not wanting to interrupt in case they were useless pawns. Within half of a second, Ouja lunged forward smacking the pipe across the Lord's face. He then launched into a shove with his shoulder, making his opponent off balance. He quickly finished it off with a pipe blow to the back of its head.

"Too easy.." He said.

This must be the killer, Ouja. One of Badan's undesirables.

Kazari decided he was useful but dangerous, he slowly stepped out making his presence known, as the man turned to face him.

"Greetings.." Kazari said.

Ouja said nothing but examined the Lord's bloody axe. Kazari could see he had recently skinned something, another feline creature like himself. Ouja seemed to notice him staring.

"If you want revenge for your friend come get it," He said with a smile.

It wasn't his friend nor did he care. The pelt had the appearance of a cheetah, and Kazari assumed it was another "Lord." Though really he did not know much about Ouja or Lords. This was just bits of information he picked up while scouting.

"I'm more interested in you..Ouja," He said.

"You vex me saying that name," Ouja said, "I don't have my deck to transform. All I want to do is fight."

Kazari thought about this as tough this man was, he was probably mostly useless without having the ability to become a Rider. Still if he was going to free the Greeed, he'd need a tough fighter.

His desire was also sparkling, all this man wanted was violence. He'd be perfect to create Yummies out of.

I'll take a chance. He thought.

"I can help you.." he said, "If you help me."

"You're not the first punk to try to manipulate me," Ouja said, " What do I get out of this?"

"Help me.. Kazari said, "And you will become a Yummy, gaining new power, I will get your "deck" back and with our partnership you'll have plenty to fight."

Ouja didn't take much time to consider his offer.

"Deal.." Ouja said, "Give me power!"