Plot E 02

The Library

Sudo cautiously walked through the open doorway of the Library. Once he was inside, he could see what was hundreds of bookcases. If he cared about books and other old things, he might have marveled but instead he groaned.

How is anyone supposed to find anything here?

He wasn't even sure where to start.

"Having trouble finding something?" A voice asked behind him.

Sudo turned around to find a creepy old man wearing a red suit and dark glasses standing awfully close to him. Immediately Sudo took out and flashed his badge. He seemed harmless, but Sudo knew better than that, everyone in Badan was something terrifying.

The old guy smiled, "Ah a officer of the law. Again, are you looking for something?"

Sudo took out his notes, "I'm looking for a killer with these specifics.."

"Give me the keywords for each of your notes.." the Old Man said.

"Uhh okay," Sudo said as he watched the man hold out his arm to his right side and close his eyes as if in a trance, "First off I'm looking for a group."

"That barely lessens the results.." The Old Guy said.

"Fine," Sudo said, "Arrow weaponry."

"Much better but still much to weed through,"

"Kicking attack, similar to a Kamen Rider," Sudo said.

"Closer..."

He had no idea what was actually going on, but he went on with it, not wanting to anger this strange librarian.

"Melee based weaponry,"

"Still a few redundant books left,"

"Slash marks something from claws perhaps. That's all I have.." Sudo said.

"Then that's all I can do," The Old guy.

He opened his eyes and four books came flying off the bookshelves landed into the arm of the librarian. He handed Sudo the books. This made Sudo slightly jumped before realizing it really was just flying books.

"I trust these four will get you started," he said.

"Thank you," Sudo said, "Is there a spot where I can avoid any and all reflections?"

The librarian pointed to the left but as Sudo was walking there

"You're quite jumpy," the librarian said, "Afraid of Mirror Monsters? They are quite terrifying but fascinating creatures."

Sudo stared but did not nod, not wishing to continue the conversation.

"But officer you may want to conquer your fears because otherwise we'll eat you alive.." The Old Man said with a smile.

He really wished he didn't say those particular set of words. He walked to his seat but in his haste accidentally bumped into another strange man. One who was reading a pile of books and had a creepy doll on his shoulder.

"Watch it," He ordered as Sudo stumbled forward.