Plot E 01

Badan City Streets

Detective Sudo stared at the body while making sure to avoid any and all reflective surfaces. This was the third Cyborg human this week. He knew it was the same killer because of the animosity displayed on the corpse and like the other murders, the security camera showed nothing. He suspected they were hacked.

"Well?!"

His hairs stood up as he forgot he was alone. His superior, Colonel Zol was hovering over him using a battle drone, streamed directly to his office.

Sudo regained his composure.

"There's a serial killer on the loose." He said trying to sound as serious as possible.

Zol groaned, "I already knew that! May I suggest you make yourself more useful!"

Sudo gulped. Due to his experience as a police officer and a Kamen Rider, he was elected....no forced to conduct the Crimes Division of the Badan Empire. What he didn't tell them that after his death(s) plural he had developed a deep fear. Mainly of his "partner" though Sudo tried to use him as little as possible.

He was Kamen Rider Scissors and his partner was the crab monster Volcancer. A creature that literally ate him before he was revived.

"This body in particular was killed with slash marks. The last one was killed by an arrow and the third a kick." He explained.

"Hmm so you're suspecting one of our riders did this.. interesting!" Zol said.

"Not necessarily, this whole city is full of suspects." Sudo said as he became to process his own theory, "I'm in a mad house!,"

"Regain your composure you work for the Great Leader!" Zol said.

"Yes...sorry" Sudo said not actually knowing much about the Great Leader beyond reputation, "My point being plenty of lifeforms here are capable of this not just riders, further more I suspect a group."

Zol's drone hovered over the body, "Do you have a motive?"

"It seems that the killer is targeting humans considering all the victims have been Combatmen or Cyborg humans." He said.

"Ha!" Zol said, "That means either of us could be a target isn't that exciting? Hahaha ha!"

Sudo said nothing, the idea disturbed him. He was glad to be alive but why did he have to revive with all of these lunatics? He didn't understand what karma was. Before he was a rider, many people told him he would get what he deserved. They were weak, undeserving of their possessions..their lives... and he was a powerful hunter. A punisher of the weak. He used to look down on people weaker than him, and now.. Things were the opposite. In life he was certain people were at the top and others were so far down at the bottom. It was the opposite here, he was at the bottom, fighting to survive. If this was karma, it wasn't what he deserved. He missed his previous life.

"I welcome this killer, may he strike at me.. And I will strike him down!" Zol said.

He thought Zol was crazy. But if he wanted to take out his problem, he'd be okay with that. Climbing higher on the food chain requires, thought and tactics. He might as well try his hand at some manipulation.

"Oh yes.. Colonel Zol," Sudo said, "I would be honored if you took care of our killer."

Zol was silent for a moment before saying, "Detective, rest assured if I am the one to take care of your problem or anyone else for that matter, you will have be deemed excess to Badan's cause."

"E-excess?" he asked.

"Waste. Useless! Someone who does not belong in our society," Zol said.

Even over a drone intercom, Zol's words carried a sinister energy as if he had experience in eliminating "waste" before. He gulped.

"Understood," Sudo said, "Is there..uhh" he was trying to think of the right words, "a database for me to weed through suspects?"

"Smart," Zol said, "That would be the library."