Plot C 03

Badan Revived Jungles, sundown

The King Orphenoch stood passively as it was surrounded by warm bodies. Some bodies it recognized the scent of, others it didn't. In front of it was a sea of colder creatures that reminded it of bugs, they were green and fat. It could sense they were young, not yet at their full potential.

Beside it were two warm bodies that seemed to follow it whenever it went. One of them was "lion." Like it, he was a Orphenoch, a superior lifeform. And standing unusually close to it (perhaps trying to share body heat) was "Lobster." She was a caretaker, despite being a crustacean, and had nursed it back to health many times. The King could sense something about all of these warm bodies that it lacked, a stink of death. Despite everyone currently being alive, they still had the stink of death. The King had never died, despite fighting the other warm bodies known as the "Kamen Riders" it refused to die. It wasn't sure what it was doing here though, the other Orphenochs seemed to follow it whenever it went. But it didn't mind, a being with great power such as itself needed followers.

"We have honored our part of the deal," Lobster said, "The Worms have been protected."

"Taking care of all of-" Lion said before Lobster stopped him.

"You Worms will honor us by copying us increasing our numbers.." Lobster said.

The King did not know why there were so fewer of its kind or why some of its kind did not follow it. Choosing instead to live in the Warm Meat City, but it did not matter. As long as it had bodies to absorb, its life would be ensured.

The creatures called "Worms" stepped forward to the large group of Orphenochs, each one copying the other. A brave Worm faced the King. The King could feel the curiosity beaming from it. The body stared at it, and the King could almost feel it prodding around its mind. It did not take offense to this and let the body continue. Then the Worm stepped backward and the King could sense it growing warmer. The body glowed a bright yellow and gulped in a flash of light.

And then before them stood the King's exact copy, but not the copy he wanted. A small human child was left behind.

"T-teruo.." the King spoke.

Lobster and Lion were already rushing over.

It never spoke, it never wanted to use its words. Not after fully maturing, never wanted to remember its life.. His life. This was a offense. It began charging up energy into its right hand and extended its claw forward.

FWSSSSHHHHH!

He fired at the pathetic reflection of himself. The blast was contained and exact, immediately destroying the boy without catching anyone in the crossfire. The boy immediately reverted back to a Worm, a charred Worm. Staring at the burning body, The King was content with culling the problem.

"Please.. " Lobster said, "Do not copy the King.. he is sensitive..."