CHAPTER - 7

Nathan found himself feeling a small pain in his eyelids. When he turned to look around, Dr. Mason was nowhere to be found. As he sat down, he was surprised to see Noris sitting on a chair in the room, watching him. But before Nathan could ask any questions, Noris walked over to the bed and grabbed Nathan, making him lie face down in his strong lap and then used his hand to slap Nathan's bottom.

-Ugh! Nathan writhed as he grew pained and dejected. He couldn't complain, he couldn't even write, because I was held in that position. Noris gave Nathan a few more hits before finally letting him go. Tears streamed down Nathan's face from the pain before he reached up to caress Noris' strong shoulder until he held Nathan's hand.

- Do you know why I did this? Noris asked firmly, causing Nathan to hesitate for a moment, staring at Noris's face with trembling eyes.

-Dr. Mason told me everything, Noris said.

He got a text from Mason just as he was about to come to the bullet tower with Roman and Keith. Last week, he was quite busy and couldn't contact Nathan because he thought he would be fine. She was planning to meet him in person when she got the message. He admits that his heart was racing to the point of aching with worry for Nathan, almost to the point of insanity, and he was extremely angry with AJ. However, he had to hold back because he didn't want Roman to know that. Noris had told Mason not to tell Roman as he would handle it himself.

-What were you going to do? If you don't care about yourself, then you care about me. Do you think if something happened to you, I could live? Do you think no one loves you? But I? Noris said in a harsh voice, causing Nathan to immediately look down.

[[ you're gone.]] Nathan picked up a pen and paper and began to write.

- I was busy. Noris answered and Nathan was silent for a moment before Noris pulled him into a hug.

-Don't do that, Nathan. Don't think you are alone. You still got me, Noris said as Nathan cried out into his strong chest, wrapping Noris in a tight hug.

-Have you eaten anything? Noris asked, noticing that Nathan was thinner. Nathan didn't answer, but Noris looked at him and immediately confirmed that the other party wasn't eating much.

-Go and wash your face and eyes. I'll take you to the cafeteria, Noris suggested gently, before guiding Nathan to the bathroom.

- Wait for me here in the room, Noris said in a serious tone and Nathan nodded. He admits that when he met Noris, he felt as if his wet and shriveled heart was once again bathed in water.

Noris left Nathan's room and went straight to his office. As soon as he entered, he opened the door with a serious expression.

-Noris, AJ called out to Noris with a happy expression, but he had to stop smiling when he saw Noris' face that looked ready to kill him.

-You know what you did, right? Noris asked sternly as he pointed at AJ, surprising many people around.

-What... what did I do? AJ asked, visibly confused.

-Yesterday, what did you say to Nathan? Noris asked back.

- That one accused me, didn't he? AJ replied.

-He didn't report you. But you knew that

did your words make nathan decide to kill himself? If Dr. Mason hadn't found him, he would be under freezing water right now, Noris said.

Everyone was shocked, including AJ, who paled upon hearing this.

-You spoke for your comfort, but it affects people. The truth is that Nathan was wrong with the boss, but it is not your responsibility to judge him and sentence him to death, Noris said again.

-I didn't mean to..., AJ said with a trembling voice. He didn't expect this to happen.

-If you are not satisfied with him working here, I can ask the boss to transfer him to another department, Noris said sternly.

- Stay calm, Noris. Let Nathan work here, no problem.

He did a good job, only yesterday he made a mistake, Henri intervened, as Nathan helped a lot because they had a lot of work.

-Let him work here? And how do the people in this office treat him? Noris asked back, silencing everyone. Everyone knew that Noris was extremely angry because he didn't normally talk and express his emotions so often and with such intensity.

- I transfer Nathan to work with

Dr. Mason from now on. From now on, you have nothing to do with Nathan. If you do anything, even the smallest thing, I will surely kill you. Noris said firmly to AJ before leaving the office.

She turned to find Nathan in the room and saw that he had already changed and showered.

-Let's go find something to eat, Noris said, trying to control his own emotions.

They both went to the cafeteria. As they sat down to eat, Keith walked up to them.

-Hello, Keith greeted him, and Nathan looked up and was surprised. He stared blankly for a moment before lowering his head again and continuing to eat as he felt growing discomfort.

- Where are you going, Keith? Noris asked in his usual voice.

- I'm going to do some boxing in the gym. But since we got to the bullet tower, you've completely disappeared. I didn't expect to find you here with—” Keith looked at Nathan once more.

Nathan made a move as if to get up from the table as he thought Keith might be displeased.

"Sit down," Noris said calmly, causing Nathan to hesitate for a moment before looking at Noris with challenging eyes, but eventually sat down obediently.

"Eat all the food," Noris said in a softer tone, making Nathan frown slightly when he saw Keith still staring at him.

-If you could talk, you'd probably ask me why I'm looking at you, Keith said. Nathan remained silent, pursing his lips as his eyes began to turn red.

-Hey, I'm just talking. Soon Noris will say I'm teasing you, Keith said, patting Nathan on the shoulder, who raised his hand to wipe away the tears streaming down his face.

"Keith hasn't done anything to you yet, Nathan," Noris said, causing Nathan to raise his face to look at Noris with an expression of displeasure and resentment as Noris seemed to

either on Keith's side. But the tears were still flowing, so Noris reached out to wipe them away

the tears, and Nathan deftly held on to Noris's hand, because

the other side wiped it off forcefully.

-Uh-oh, Nathan made a sound.

-You can just wipe easily. be gentle,
Noris, Keith said with a wicked smile after noticing the scene between the two.

-So, Khun Keith, he wasn't going to practice boxing? Noris asked. Keith chuckled softly before standing up from his chair.

- I'd better hurry, I just came to say hello. I will leave now. I hope we meet again after you serve your sentence and we can talk without problems, Keith said in a tone seriously, before hastily leaving the cafeteria. Nathan was silent for a moment when he heard this.