CHAPTERS - 4

When he was done, he climbed into bed next to Nathan. He looked at Nathan's sleeping face. Noris smiled slightly, because while he slept, the other person looked like a child. Noris looked at the other's lips and couldn't resist, so he slowly lowered his face and kissed Nathan's lips lightly.

-Why are you avoiding me? Noris asked the next evening, returning to his room after work.

Today, he continues to go about his normal daily routine with Nathan as usual. But Nathan seemed to avoid her eyes frequently during their conversations. In fact, Noris knew very well what was going on with Nathan, because the night before he realized that Nathan was conscious when he kissed him. He worked as a bodyguard, so how could he not notice? Nathan shook his head.

-What do you mean by nodding? Noris asked. So Nathan responded by writing a message

[[ I'm not avoiding you.]]

Noris smiled slightly when he saw the message.

-If you don't avoid me, then look at my face, Noris said again. Nathan was silent for a moment before finally looking up at Noris's face. However, when he saw Noris's lips, Nathan blushed and looked away again.

-Hmm, even so, you still say you don't avoid me? tell me what's going on Noris asked teasingly. Nathan pursed his lips slightly before deciding to write another message.

[[ Why did you kiss me last night.]]

-You understand, don't you? Noris asked again provocatively. Nathan turned to Noris with a confused expression.

- I kissed you because I wanted to, Noris confessed. Nathan felt that he was meeting the version of Noris in this cunning way for the first time, because normally the other side was silent while working with Roman.

[[ And why did you kiss me? were you drunk. ]]Nathan wrote to ask more.

Noris took a step towards Nathan, surprising him enough to turn around until he reached the bed, he fell silent and sat on it as Noris stood in front of him, tilting his head slightly towards Nathan.

- I wasn't drunk. I only drank a little, Noris replied.

Nathan still couldn't fully understand before Noris held his chin and slowly moved in to kiss him. Nathan hesitated for a moment before surrendering, leaning back. However, Noris subtly blocked him by holding the back of his head.

-Ah… Nathan made a sound in his throat as Noris slid his warm tongue to caress the tip of his tongue, causing a warm sensation in his chest. Noris kissed him skillfully, causing Nathan to lose his cool, though he was initially surprised.

-Uh huh… Nathan made a sound of surprise before Noris slowly pulled his lips away, maintaining eye contact between himself and Nathan. Nathan looked at Noris with a confused expression and trembling eyes.

"I already told you to look around you," Noris said, leaving Nathan silent as he processed Noris' words.

-You only look at the boss, you don't even notice who else is looking at you the same way, Noris said directly. He thought that soon he would have to work with Roman again, so he wanted to express his feelings. Nathan heard this and his eyes widened, before pointing to Noris and then to himself, alternating his gaze between the two. Noris clearly understood what Nathan meant.

-Yes... I've loved you for a long time, as much as you love the boss, Noris confessed. Nathan was silent, shocked at what he heard.

[[ But you never did anything to make me know you liked me.]] Nathan typed the message, asking back.

-You never looked at me. How would you know? Noris spoke softly. Nathan's heart was pounding, he didn't expect Noris to secretly love him.

-I don't expect you to accept my feelings today, because I know you need time to deal with the boss situation. But what I want you to know is that when I go back to work, I want you to review your feelings. Think about who you miss the most between me and the boss. Norris said.

Noris decided to reveal his feelings to Nathan, not knowing if, for almost a month that he was with Nathan, caring for and supporting him, this made him seep into his heart?

Noris did not expect to win Nathan's heart completely, but only wanted Nathan to give him the opportunity to open his heart to him. As for Nathan, when he heard that Noris was about to leave, his heart trembled and he was terrified, before Noris reached up to stroke his head.

-Don't think too much, I won't rush you. Noris repeated and Nathan slowly raised his face to nod. Sensing Noris' feelings like this, Nathan began to feel a growing shyness.