CHAPTER - 3

Nathan understands well, but in
this moment is not ready to interact with other people. Noris took a deep breath

-Do you want to have lunch in your room today? Noris asked. Nathan is silent for a moment before nodding. She took a piece of paper and a pen from her bag and wrote a message.

[[ I can eat in the cafeteria. Now I am
good.]]

-Are you sure? Noris repeated, and Nathan nodded. He thinks he needs to get over it.

Once he has the answer, Noris leads Nathan back to the cafeteria. Nathan followed Noris to choose his food in silence, not trying to think about the appearance of the others.

-You can act as a burden to others, AJ's voice drifted. While Nathan was getting food, while Noris was going to drink water. Nathan knew AJ was referring to him, but he tried not to care until Noris returned.

Noris led Nathan to a seat at the table where Aj and Luka are already sitting. Nathan sat calmly eating his food, paying no attention to anyone. Periodically there is the sound of Aj trying to engage Noris in conversation, but Nathan continues to eat until he's full.

After finishing the meal, Nathan receives the medicine, which Noris had already prepared. Nathan agrees to take him. After they sit and rest for a while, they go back to work. Noris stays with Nathan all day.

And so, Nathan manages to overcome his first day of work.

After Nathan's first day on the job, the next day, Noris took him to the office, but didn't stay with him. They split up to do their own chores, which makes Nathan even more stressed, but he doesn't want to be a burden to anyone and sits down to work in silence.

Sometimes, he hears some sarcastic comments from AJ, but Nathan tries to ignore them, even though in his heart it's uncomfortable. In fact, texting because he couldn't talk was tiring, so Nathan chooses to be alone most of the time, unless he has to discuss work-related matters with Luka.

The head of the department, Henri, had Luka be Nathan's coach and mentor, but he did it all by himself. After working as Roman's secretary for many years, he knew the documents well

At lunchtime, Noris came to get Nathan so they could eat together. This has led to AJ often talking trash to Nathan when Noris is not around.

Nathan works at the bullet tower and is with Noris daily. But the time is approaching for Noris to return to his regular work with Roman, and Nathan, who was getting used to not being able to talk and getting used to the new work routine, starts to get into a stress mood again because all this time, he is always with Noris

After finishing work, Nathan goes back to his room to read or watch movies. Besides dating Noris, having no external social interactions, Nathan finds comfort in Noris's constant presence, but at the same time experiences a sense of emptiness when he knows Noris is close to leaving the tower. bullet.

-What is it? Noris asked.

When Nathan got off work he went back to his room to take a shower before going to the cafeteria for dinner. When Noris came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, he saw Nathan sitting at the end of the bed, his brows furrowed.

Nathan turned to look at Noris, but his face turned red when he realized that Noris was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his chiseled and attractive figure.

Why do you always like to go without clothes... Nathan texted with a grumpy face.

-What do you want to say? I use a towel, Noris replied.

Nathaniel looked away as Noris moved closer.

[[ Go and get dressed for dinner.]]

-First of all, tell me what's going on. You sit there looking stressed. Noris asked.