Chapter 5: The Fate and Destiny

Helpp!! I have been lazy ..lazy..lazy lately. I write a paragraph then I end up spending hours mindlessly scrolling through X and IG.. forgetting that I left my book in middle and the cycle just repeats itself. It's frustrating because I had plenty of free time to write the last two days but instead, I just wasted it all on my phone or sleeping. Someone scold me please!!😭😭

Ok as i am done complaining ..real chapter begins now😄

Please do ignore all mistakes

—-

"Your Majesty!"

DaeHo bowed respectfully to the great alpha..a gesture of great honor deeply established within the wolf culture. Despite the fading relevance of monarchy all around the world and the calls for democracy increasing day by day , Sangook's esteemed lineage which traced back to the great emperors still commanded respect and recognition among everyone.

The king however dismissed the formalities with a warm smile wrapping an arm around DaeHo's shoulders. "Ah!! my friend, no need for all that. We are equals here. Come, give me a hug." He said embracing the alpha tightly making DaeHo reciprocate the gesture with a smile.

"We haven't met yet, but Dal was like a sister to me" Sangook said as they broke the hug. Taehyung and Jin's mother, Dal, and King Sangook had attended the same university and had became acquainted there. Despite losing touch with eachother after that and getting busy their own lives, Sangook still held respect for his old friend.

"It's an honor that you chose to visit us, Yoir majesty and furthermore that you have chosen my son for your daughter..I still can't believe it!!" DaeHo expressed his gratitude sincerely.

"Dal and I may have lost touch after university, but her artistic and poetic visions are still the most admirable in my memory," Sangook reminisced fondly. "And her alpha spirit was unlike anything I have seen in any other female alphas."

"And you, her alpha... the leader of the great Stormheart... how can we all forget what your ancestors did for us in the past? Your children most definitely are blessed by the moon goddess, my friend! It's actually my honor that my daughter gets the privilege to be the Luna of this pack..and please call me by my name!!" The king said holding his hands

Daeho beamed with pride at the compliment.
" Thannk you, Sangook. While our histories and family legacies may differ, it's truly a pleasure to welcome the princess into our pack. We assure you that she will be cared with atmost respect here."

Mina and Sangook exchanged knowing smiles, relieved by their dear friend's assurance for their daughter. They had been concerned about the rumors and questions surrounding the princess's single status at her age and the prince's delay in completing the mating ceremony and assuming his role despite having an omega. With this conversation they felt a sense of relief, as if everything was finally falling into place.

Sangook eyes shifted to the picturesque scenery outside..the evening sun had casted a warm glow over the packlands..making it more beautiful "What a beautiful land you have here!!" he remarked, his eyes wandering over the majestic mountains in the distance. "I feel ashamed that I have never visited the area before, despite hearing such stories about the beauty of your lands. It may be a tad bit cold, but it's truly lush and breathtaking." he expressed his admiration

"We are blessed in more than one ways," Daeho replied with pride. "We all are just trying to keep the land safe"

Sangook nodded in agreement before scanning the gathered wolves. "I believe none of this is the young man I'm eager to see?" he asked, noticing Taehyung's absence.

Daeho's gaze turned to Hoseok and Jimin, his eyes burning with anger once again as the reality of Taehyung's absence came on his mind again. He was deeply ashamed of the predicament he was in as the royals were there primarily for meeting Taheyung.