𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘

For requests, I ask that you follow this layout:

Fandom

Character

Plot

In your request, please do not write the oneshot for me. By that, I mean don't write out what happens line for line, scene for scene, what they say, etc. If you want specific dialogue to be used in the oneshot, I can do that. I can always work specifics into the oneshot as they're requested, but I can only do that if I'm allowed the freedom to actually write the oneshot.

For example:

Fandom: The Originals

Character: Klaus Mikaelson

Plot: The reader is Damon and Stephan's little sister, and tired of their borderline neglect due tot their focus on Elena, she flees to New Orleans, where she sees Klaus Mikaelson. She does her best to stay away from him, still angry with him for everything he did back at Mystic Falls, while Klaus tries to woo her.

That being said, don't be afraid to send in longer/more specific plots than the example! That was just a basic, short example that I thought of off the top of my head. I just mean don't send me a whole essay.

For now, I will not be writing any smut. I feel I don't have enough experience in writing it, and if I'm honest, it makes me slightly uncomfortable to write. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause!

I also will not be writing any characters that aren't human or humanoid. Obviously, since this is The Originals, human expands to include vampires, witches, and werewolves (or a mix). I just mean I will not be writing readers that are animals (dogs, cats, horses, etc). If you want the reader to be able to turn into these animals, I can do that, but they cannot be strictly non-human. 

If there's a character not listed in the Welcome part that you wish to request, please do so! The ones I've listed are merely the characters that I am most familiar with.

Please send in your requests via messages, because more often than not, I'll miss it if you leave it in the comments of the story.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy The Originals Oneshots!