Shining like the stars

When we arrive at the mall, we look at the movie selection. After some back and forth, we end up deciding on a military romance that we both had an interest in.

After buying tickets, we walked around the mall and did a little shopping. Saori picked up a new screen projector for her phone, and I picked up a new card game that looked fun.

Saori - "Hey, can we stop by the tankery store too? I forgot to place an order for something."

"Yeah, no problem."

Saori - "Great."

Saori leads me to the tankery store where I am amazed by the selection.

"Tank parts, books and magazines, clothes and swimwear, and just about anything else all themed around tanks and historical things. This place is awesome!"

Saori - "We end up coming here a lot. The store almost went out of business until they reintroduced the tankery team."

"Well you go make your order, I'll be over here looking around."

Saori - "Okay, I'll be right back."

After a few minutes Saori comes back and as we head out to leave we are stopping by four girls.

Saori and the girls talk and soon begin looking at me. Saori introduces me to the four and she says they are the Hippo team.

Erwin - "Well it's nice to meet you. We have to be going now. Our tank broke a part and we need it repaired immediately."

"It's nice to meet you too, we were on our way to see a movie."

Caesar - "Ah, well you two love doves have fun."

Saori blushes as she leads me away towards the theater.

We watched the movie and had a great time. The movie was great and Saori is excited to go again.

As we leave the theater the sun begins to go down.

"Let's go to the tree now. It'll be perfect."

Saori - "Okay, let's go!" Saori's face beaming with excitement.

We walk into the trees and walk to the top of the hill.

Saori - "Wow! The sunset is really beautiful from up here."

"Have you ever climbed a tree before?"

Saori - "No, why?"

I begin climbing the tree and hold down my hand. "Take my hand."

Saori - "Are you sure?" Saori becomes skeptical, having never climbed a tree she is afraid of falling.

"Trust me. I won't let you fall."

Saori - "Okay, but you better not let me fall." Saori says as she takes my hand.

We climb to a large but high branch and sit next to each other. Saori refuses to let go of me to prevent from falling.

"Saori, look ahead at the ocean."

Saori - "O-okay."

Saori looks ahead and sees the moon reflecting over the water. The stars shining bright reflecting on her eyes. Fish were jumping in across the water leaving ripples in the almost black ocean. It was truly beautiful yet I can't help but stare at Saori's smile as her eyes shine like the stars.

Saori - "It's beautiful."

"It's always been a special spot."

Saori - "Well I can clearly see why. Um, and thanks for installing all those planks and ropes. I don't think I could have made it without them."

I laugh. "It was no problem. It was fun actually."

Saori slowly let's go of me, sliding her hand down to mine and leaning her head on my shoulder.

Saori - "I was scared at first but now this seems fun. Hanging out in a tree with you."

"I agree. It means a lot to share this with you."

Saori - "it's funny to think, but if my friend hadn't told me to play that game then I would have never met you."

"Well let's be sure to thank them later."

Saori begins to laugh before I have to hold her back to stop her from falling.

"Careful."

Saori laughing nervously - "thanks."

Saori and I share a moment on the tree enjoying the view and each other's company. After a few minutes we climb down and I walk Saori home. When I arrive home Yukari was waiting for me.

"It went great Yukari."

Yukari - "That's great." She says excitedly while trying to keep her voice down.

"C'mon, let's go to bed."