Tricentennial part 1

They were shown walking out the police station as they were talked to about what happened at the hardware store as they walk down the steps.

"I didn't say anything I mean I think they were trying to scare us into saying something but had nothing to keep us there"Kevin says.

"I didn't say anything all I could do was sit there and reply what happened in my head "dani says sniffling.

"What did you tell them"Kevin asked Wendy as they continue walking.

"Everything I didn't do anything I told them about the pictures on the camera...and flight 180 and Frankie and lewis and why we went to see Ian and Erin and "wend says with tears as they walk past people.

"Did they believe you"Kevin asked.

"Yeah right would y'all believe me no they looked at me like I was crazy"she says as Kevin takes out his cell phone looking at the time"ten hours they had us in there"he says.

"For all I know who ever was sitting behind Erin and Ian is dead and that I am next then you two"dani says as she stops with tears as Kevin grabs his sister by the shoulders"hey we are not gonna let anything happen to you sis alright all of us are gonna beat this thing "he says as she sniffles as she nods her head as Wendy hugs her Best friend"he's right we're all in this together "she says before  they started walking again.

"Now Ian almost died first but we intervened so it skipped Ian that's...that's how we regain control of someone intercedes the life that was supposed to be next is skipped"she says as they all shared looks.

"Alright our dad is here he's gonna give us a ride back "Kevin says.

"Are you sure the three of us should stick together "Wendy says.

"It's just for a couple of hours alright a couple of hours go back look at the pictures see if you can find anymore clues and I'll ask everybody we see if they know of anyone else got of the ride"he says before they split of as they walk over to there dads care while Wendy goes to hers what they didn't notice was Ian watching from his van with a cold glare.

Dani was shown in her room wearing black jeans with a studded belt wearing a black and green tank top with her tennis shoes as her hair was in a loose braid as she sits by her bedroom window before a knock was heard on her door as she turns seeing her brother he wore jeans with a white t shirt and a security jacket"hey I'm fixing to got to work at the tricentennial I want you to come with me so I can keep an eye on you I don't want anything to happen if you are by yourself"Kevin says as she nods her head before grabbing her black jeans jacket.

Wendy was shown asleep at her desk wearing a blue hoodie over her shirt with jeans as her camera lays next her when Julie walks in"hey wen so we're meeting some guys at the centennial thing...and I could really use my good luck... bracelet"she says shown wearing jeans with a light light colored shirt holding her jean jacket with her hair pin side ponytails as she trails off seeing her older sister asleep so she quietly reaches and picked up her bracelet before leaving quietly.

Before honking was heard from outside making Wendy's eyes flutter open as she lifts up her head as she looks around as her hair falls over her shoulders before looking at her computer screen as it shows the last picture she took with the ride attendants hand in the way as ahe she looks closely behind it as she clicks her moose zooming in on the bracelet it looks exactly like Julie's she looks as she pales realizing her sister was next then who ever she at with then Dani as she then looks to her notepad were the bracelet was finding it gone.

Before she hears a door shuts before rushing over too her window seeing Julie get into a car with her friends as they drive off. 

She then picks up her phone calling Julie's phone "hey this is Julie leave a message"her voice mail was heard "call me on my cell right away"she says before hanging up as she then dails Kevin's number"hello"Kevin says.

"Do you remember Julie being on the roller coaster before dani"Wendy asked.

Toni and dani were shown at the tricentennial walking around as the sun was sitting "what your sister no no she would've said something but now"he says as they walk around as people were already showing up.

"The person sitting behind Ian and Erin was wearing the exact same charm bracelet our grandmother gave her amber or perry were probably with her so they're next then dani I gotta find Julie she went to the tricentennial thing"Wendy explained as Kevin explained what was going on to his sister.

"We're at the tricentennial my brother had to work security for it wen we'll starts look for her and her friends"dani explained.

"I'm on my way"Wendy says as she grabs her bag.

"Wen wait after them it's toni and then us so in case something has to em before we meet up remember that time we all talked about now is that time"Kevin says.

Wendy walks over to her computer as she clicks on the picture before pulling up danis first as she was shown smiling hugging as pole was shown behind her as if it was going through her head"okay so dani's is shown smiling with a pole in the background but it looks like its going through her head"Wendy explained.

"Great so I got to watch out for any flying or miss placed pole in an event with millions of them"dani says nodding her head as she looks around at everything. Wendys picture was shown with her standing hugging Jason with a smile as she wore the Grand McKinley high carnival shirt with a smile "great mine has no clue it's just me standing in front of a black background with Jason at the amusement park...wait McKinley"Wendy says.

"Ian is he in the picture "the siblings asked confused.

"No but it feels like a clue"Wendy says before clicking on to Kevin as he face was scrunched up with his eyes closed with a flash from the camera"and yours is the picture that I took when I flashed the camera in your face it's all out of focus and overexposed like..."Wendy says.

Dani and Kevin share a look before they turn to look behind them as a trailer holding fireworks as a fire works banner was shown above them"like a fire work went off in my face"he says as Wendy hangs up closing her phone as she rushed off.