Drive through accident

A funeral was being held for Ashley and Ashlyn while dani was shown wearing a ripped jeans with tennis shoes with a black tank top with an open jean jacket with hair as her hair lays in curls with hells her makeup lightly done as she walks with Wendy how wore her brown coat with a white and pink button up shirt with brown jeans and tennis shoes as they walk to Jason and carries graves as they kneel down in silence.

"I called Kevin he should be over her soon"Wendy says as they sit and wait before soon he was shown walking across the cemetery.

"What are y'all doing here in the nosebleeds "Kevin asked as she was shown wearing a brown suit with a light blue button up shirt with a tye and shoes as he went to the funeral for Ashley and Ashlyn.

"I didn't want to upset anyone by being there"Wendy says as she felt guilty.

"We thought if we came her we could feel there spirits , presence or whatever"dani explained as wind blows gently through her hair.

"But now that we're here if there's any place that makes me feel like there's no life after death it's a cemetery"Wendy says.

"I've tried to feel carries spirit but haven't felt anything"Kevin says as they stood there in silence.

Wendy tears up "I thought maybe he's been with me since...that night... before I got on that ride...Jason said God, and it was just to get me on the ride he said your fear is from a sense of having no control and ive felt that fear since the moment he said it even thought it maybe somehow caused the hallucination. But this fear is more then just being scared it like a presence"Wendy explained.

"The other night me and Wendy felt this dark presence in her room it sent shivers down our backs bro"dani says running a hand through her hair.

"She right it's like a living thing that is always with me."Wendy says.

"Y'all think it's j"Kevin asked as the girls shake there heads.

"No I know it's not this presence is the opposite of how j made me feel it's cold...and terrifying"Wendy explained as they stood in silence before a strong wind blows through the trees making them move as they look around as the wind blows the leaves around the ground harshly before it slowly stops.

Wendy then takes out the pictures of different things a she hands the first one to Kevin it was a picture of family Lincoln with a crack in the glass across his head on were he was shot at"thats the last photograph Lincoln posed for. The photographic plate was broken causing a line that can't be removed exactly were he was shot"Wendy explained to Kevin.

Wendy then took out another picture of the twin towers as a shadow of a plane was shown against one"look see the shadow "she asked him.

"But what do these pictures have to do with us"Kevin asked confused.

"Remember how you were telling us about flight one eighty it's happened before "dani says a wendy pulls out an article about a major pile up"look this occured one year to the day of the crash of flight 180 look at the sign in the smoke bro"Toni says as Kevin looks at the sign in the picture it said next 180.

Kevin shakes his head "look I guess y'all came to me with this because I'm responsible for putting this in y'all's head with the flight 180 thing and it did happen and it may be occurring here but yall can't believe everything out there Because y'all our desperate for an answer"he says.

"You don't believe us"dani asked as she shakes her blinking back tears of course her brother wouldn't believe them.

"I took these that night"Wendy says pulling out the pictures she took that night as Jasons was shown then Ashley's "these? Are these it"Kevin asked as chills went down his back as she shows him all tye ones she printed out.