Hardware store chaos

They were shown walking away from the sultan state building. The gym gave them each a change of clothes with the sultan swords on the upper right hand corner the girls was a matching black set with there tennis shoes while Kevin's was a grey hoodie with sweat pants.

Dani had her hair pulled up like Wendy's as they walk to her car. "Did I do something to bring this on everybody"Wendy asked shoken up.

"No Wendy this is just death fuckin with people's lives like it's a game"dani says with tears.

"She right don't do that to your self Wendy "Kevin says.

Wendy shakes her head with tears"but why me all these people out there wanting to have a premonition or see a ghost or whatever and I don't. I just want it to stop"she says as a tear slides down her face as dani hugs her Best friend.

"I don't know why Wendy but you didn't do anything alright like dani says it's like death is playing a game with lives I don't know I wish I knew why you know I wish I could I could come up with a guess even to make you feel okay. But you know I can't there's nothing I can do"Kevin says.

Wendy sniffles nodding her head"can you drive "she asked as he smiles taking the keys as Wendy walks over to the passenger side "you know by tye way that that picture of me my heads not like through the windshield or anything you know crushed by a steering wheel"he asked as they shake his head at him before soon they get into the car as they drive off.

At the hardware store Ian was shown loading a nail gun as he wore his usual dark clothes a dark grey t shirt with black jeans with his black and Spike bracelets with a blue work apron.

"Zip it's pip have you cut these plywood orders yet"Erin asked through a walkie talkie as he picks it up"uh that's a big no pip Osama bin supervisor wants me to get rid of these pigeons first"he says as Erin was shown with a grey hoodie with jeans with a blue work apron and tennis shoes as she walks to a buggie filled with things she picked up around the store that need to be put back as she pushed the buggie.

"They keep settin off the alarms"Ian says before setting down the walkie talkie as he was sitting on one of the loading machines as he stands on the platform of it pressing a button as it lifts him up before stopping it up to a high shelve were pigeons were shown "hello babies"he says before shooting the nail gun as he hits one while the others fly away flapping there wings as feathers fall loosy as he chuckles looking down at the one he got.

Erin puts a plant back were it belongs as she pushes the buggie grabbing the walkie talkie "hey after I uh restock this stuff that these pinhead customers can't manage to return to the shelves themselves"she says grabbing a large potted plant pot as she moves forward "we can blow out of here okay"she says as she sits the pot into the buggy "righty o babe"Ian replied back.

Banging was hard making Erin scream before turning around to the closed off entrance showing Dani ,Wendy and Kevin "Erin it's Wendy ,dani and Kevin"Wendy says 

Erin pants breathing heavily"shit you scared the shit out of me"she says walking over to the gate with the walkie talkie.

"Yeah wait till you hear what we have to tell you"Kevin says as Erin unlocked the gate. Ian was shown still on the machine as it moves forward before his walkie talkie come on"zip it's pip come over you are trip when you hear this"Erin was heard as he stops the machine.

Erin and Ian's picture was shown at the shooting booth at the carnival with Erin holding one dand in front of her face while flipping off Wendy with the other While ian held the gun looking away closing his eyes holding a hand out while about them with banner shaped pieces of wood that looked like it was comeing down on them with the word kill instead of skill.