Chapter 9: 𝗡𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾

.

.

╔═ ⌕ ᴰᴱᶠᴵᴺᴱ  ═════════╗
⎆ nav•i•gate
↳ plan and direct the route
or course of a ship,
aircraft, or other form of
transportation, especially by
using instruments or maps.
╚═════════ ➥ᴱᴺᵀᴱᴿ  ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.·:*¨༺ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

As You, Emma, and Norman ran towards the walls to retrieve a bag of ropes hidden inside a tree as part of the investigation to climb over the walls, Ray was with Isabella in order to buy time for You, Emma, and Norman to carry out the investigation smoothly.

Meanwhile, Gilda and Don were waiting outside the Grace Field House as Ray's backup in case the plan goes wrong.

Ray walked briskly up the stairs with Isabella, whilst thinking how he never seen Krone for quite a while. Isabella coincidentally brought up how she had already eliminated the latter, her response shocked Ray, as he ran up the stairs and entered Krone's room, only to see it empty and how Krone nowhere to be fond.

Isabella gently placed her hands on Ray's shoulders, she whispered into his ears how Krone is no longer of any use for her. Ray turned around and stared at her in horror, as Isabella said how she would no longer have him of any use as well. A desperate Ray frantically explained how he is still indeed useful for her, Isabella replied how she already knew of him as a traitor and how he is always on his friends' side.

Though Isabella deemed Ray to still be capable for her to use, she ended the conversation by saying how she would be carrying out a way to stop Emma and the others from escaping by her own, and without the help of Ray. Isabella soon proceeded to lock Ray inside the empty room, with a radar within her grasp, she went to track down You, Emma, and Norman.

When Don and Gilda noticed Isabella walking out of the house, they determined how something went wrong, as Don went inside the house to find Ray. Meanwhile, Ray was struggling to find a way to get the room to budge, when he attempted to do so by kicking the door, Don happened to open it to get him out, as Ray's kick scared him. As Ray is freed, him and Don and Gilda proceeded to went after Isabella to stop her from finding Emma and Norman.

Near the walls where You, Emma, and Norman were at, you can hear footsteps. "Emma. Norman." You called in a hushed voice. Emma throws the bag somewhere near.

There, Isabella came out of the forest with the pocket watch on her hand. Her smile, unwavering. "Mama? What's wrong?" Emma spoke.

Oh, you know what wrong, girl! You remained unfaze, knowing Mama has already known. Besides, there were no children except to those who know the secret of this house.

"Ten years." Isabella spoke. "We've been living for ten years but this is the first time talking to you without acting." Norman and Emma still play naive but you were no longer acting as the good kid you are supposed to be.