Chapter 3: 𝗖𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗆𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍

.

.

╔═ ⌕ ᴰᴱᶠᴵᴺᴱ ═════════╗
⎆ cir•cum•spect
↳ wary and unwilling to
take risks.
╚═════════ ➥ᴱᴺᵀᴱᴿ ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.·:*¨༺ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

While Mama introduced the new baby, Carol, before handing the baby to you. And introduces Sister Krone to everyone, a narrative of one of the three is astonished that they have another child to save, seeing Krone as an enemy and another wall to overcome.

In a whisper, Norman comments that the orphanage has 16 children under the age of 3 to save and Ray that has increased the number of enemies and Emma says that things have complicated.

"Hello~! Baby Carol~! I'm Milan. Your big brother!" You introduce yourself to Carol as children start swarming you, looking at the baby who laughs like an angel. You dramatically fell on the ground after giving the baby to Gilda. This made children laugh at your silliness.

It was already playtime. You were in front of Mama asking; "What about you?" You tilt your head, adorably. Isabella cups your cheek, squeezing it a little. "Mama must talk with Sister Krone for a moment." She said.

Sister Krone, who is behind Isabella, gives a friendly wave of hello to you which you returned. "Okay!" You grinned.

Mama pats your head and smiles. "I'll be leaving you in charge to look after the kids while I'm gone."

"Okie-Dokie!" You run off with Phil and Sherry, who are happy to play with you again.

Outside the house. "Rats!" Norman punches a tree in anger because the situation has complicated, Ray agrees and does not like her to stay in the room they cleaned. Norman is annoyed with himself for not having noticed the obvious clues left by Mama.

"Even if you did, it's not like we couldn't have done anything to stop her from coming. There's no need to--"

"That's not the point!!" Norman cuts Ray off his sentence. "Mama was intentionally sprinkling hints in front of our faces this whole time!! Even Mimi, who doesn't know the truth, noticed her intentions!" He exclaimed in annoyance.

Norman comments that they were caught with low guard even with all the information that they had, believing that they already lost to her and that they were under its control, being its only future the death.

Ray says that if they want to escape, they must surpass their mother and that they should not panic because it was part of Mama's plan, stating that she is trying to intimidate and subject them, but as long as they can escape, The victory is still theirs. He also comments that they have two new sources of information, exactly what they needed.

Close to the house, you couldn't help but look at the forest. "I wonder what made them act like this..." You comment.

"What do you mean, Mil?" Anna asked beside you, curiously.