1.4

Yay! Another update!

In 3 months I will be able to drive by myself!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Also credit to Crowhn for helping to write this.

Enjoy.

Oh and shout out to the people who guessed correctly as to who the person was.

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL YOY TO STAN MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD
BIG BANG BITCHES!!!
빅뱅
•••

Caden's POV:

I can't believe that Vincenzo's own beta would do something like this.

I had to tell Mae what I overheard.
I couldn't just keep this to myself. I quietly and quickly moved to another part of the first away from the men.

I stayed there, waiting for Mae to come home so I could tell her what I just heard. I hope she's not with Vincenzo. He wouldn't take me being on his land very well.

Mae's POV:

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for everyone. I was currently making seafood and pasta when a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waste.

I know those strong arms.

I felt Vincenzo's nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck and take a deep breath of my scent growling lowly.

"Mae I'm going out watch the boarders. I'll be home in an hour ok?" He told me.

"Okay! Stay safe Vince. I don't want you getting hurt." I said with a smile.

"Oh my my Maelyn what faith you have in me. No one, and I mean no one can ever hurt me. Except you of course." He said dramatically holding his hand over his heat and outstretching it to me.

"Ok Romeo, you better get going or the others will think something bad."

"What do you mean 'bad'" he said with a suggestive smirk and raised eyebrow.

"Like you're being killed now go!" And exclaimed and tried pushing him towards the door.

He chuckled and pecked my lips turning for the door and heading outside.

I went back to my cooking stirring the pasta sauce until someone came walking into the room.

"I smell something amazing" A voice rang out behind me.

I turned to see Diego and smiled.

"Yeah I'm making dinner, for a change" I joked.

"Listen I have a friend coming over and I need to help the Alpha with securing the boarder. Could you let him in for me?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure" I responded. Diego was such a nice guy I couldn't help but do what I could to help him out. He's never once been rude or mean to me.

Diego smiled showing appreciation and left the house going the same way Vincenzo headed.

I walked over to the fridge and cut up some lettuce for the salad.

I put the chopped lettuce in the bowl along with some tomatoes and cucumbers.

Right before I was about to take out the dressing someone knocked on the door.

'Must be the friend' I thought as I walked to the front of the house.

I opened the door to reveal a man about my age with brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Mae?" He asked me. I stared at him dumbfounded. How did he know my name?