1.3

Well. My wifi is fixed.

Thank the lord Jesus in heaven I've been waiting for this for a while.

You should be expecting more updates from me I guess because I have a stable wifi source so that's good.

Anyways I don't want to bore you with my talking because that seemed to get me in trouble with some people last chapter.

STAN MISS A, APINK, and 2NE1
미쓰에이 & 에이핑크 & 투애니원
•••

This whole thing with Vincenzo is really grinding my gears. He should not be able to make me do anything he wants me to do. Even if he has his alpha powers.

Whatever.

All I know is I am NOT going on that date tonight.

I stared at the ceiling still contemplating if I should go or not. I mean I can't always do what Vincenzo says right?

Just then I heard a soft knock on the door. I sat up and fixed my hair. Might as well look good after this crappy day.

"Come in" I yelled at whoever was at the other side. Please please don't be Vincenzo. I won't be able to see him right now. The urge to slap him was in full force.

Abrina's head appeared from the doorway. Thank goodness.

"Can we talk?" She asked me. I nodded and motioned for her to sit with me.

"What's up?" I asked her. I hope she isn't here to talk about what happened with Vincenzo. I am seriously not in the mood to do or say anything about him.

"Listen I think you should go on the date with Vincenzo" she told me. Here we go.

"Seriously? Didn't he have a better tactic than to send you up here and convince me?" I asked her.

I didn't think Vincenzo was that cliché that he had to get someone else to pressure me into this date.

"One, ouch. Two, he didn't send me. He told me you said no so I thought I would help convince you." She informed me. Hmmmm. This stinks. I really wanted to be right about that. It could have given me another thing to say against Vince if we got in an argument.

As my dad always said. If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"Just please go with him. I know he can be an ass but please just give him a chance" she begged. Her lips were put in a pout and her eyes were big. Why do people hate for me to go against Vincenzo? Why can't I win for once!

"It's not that, I'm just not in the mood" I told her. Which wasn't a lie. I was really not in the mood to talk as I have said before.

"Well get into the mood" she glared at me. Well that escalated quickly. I guess the whole Enrico family is bipolar.

"Here" she said, handing me a small black box. The top read; 'From Vincenzo'.

What the hell? How didn't I see that when she walked in.

Maybe my hatred for Vince was blinding me.

Good one Mae.

I really don't appreciate your sarcasm. I told my wolf. She has been upset with me ever since I yelled at Vincenzo.

Abrina then got up to leave, but before she left she turned around.

"One hour, no more, no less" she told me before leaving.

I sighed knowing that Abrina of all people would be able to push me to go on this date. Curse that girl.

I opened the box and inside there was a beautiful black sequinned dress. Fuck. Vincenzo has good taste in dresses.