.4

Literally wanted to punch everyone in school today.

I hate them all.

STAN VIXX BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SM
빅스
•••

"Maelyn, if you disrespect me one more time, I will punish you when we get home." His tone dominating and fierce.

What is this 50 Shades of Grey?

Scared and trembling, I stood there dumbfounded about his promise. Looking up at him with watery eyes, I noticed his eyes soften as if my emotions were affecting him.

Yeah right! He was just telling me that he would punish me a minute ago. I must be just imagining things I would like to see.

Sighing, he looked down at me with harder eyes than before.

"Let's get your bags Mae." Not even bothering to wait for a reply, Vincenzo turned abruptly and headed for my room.

"Um, you uh, know where your going there Vincenzo?" I ask timidly.

"Don't worry I'll find it." He turned back for a brief moment to smirk at me and continue walking away.

"It might be kinda hard, I have been in all of the rooms in this house."

"What does that mean? Have you been sleeping with other guys? Your mine. Only I get to touch you, and see you that way. Who are they? I swear to god I'll kill them." At first I didn't know if he was serious or not.

But, the look in his eyes told me that he was dead serious. If looks could kill the hallway to my room would be non-existent.

"No! I live here. I kinda have to go into every room. I do the laundry around here." I said firmly hoping he would believe me.

"You're a virgin aren't you." He smirked looking at me.

"Well..um, I guess you could say that." I mumbled looking around at the ground.

"You don't know how happy that just made me." He murmured moving closer to me.

My breath hitched as his hand grazed my cheek. I probably looked like a loser standing as stiff as a board.

His face was getting dangerously close to my own. I tried moving my head back and away from him, but he put a firm grip on the back of my neck.

He slowly dipped his head down. His lips moving closer to my neck.

My breath becoming ragged at our close proximity.

My eyes closed and my head rolled back involuntarily as his lips finally made contact with the base of the front of my neck.

Vincenzo pulled back after a while, his lips lingering on the spot where they once occupied only a moment ago.

"Um, so my bags?" I hesitated. Irritated that my voice came out so weak.

"Right yeah." Vincenzo breathed.

Is this real life? I must be dreaming. What was that supposed to mean? surly it was only the heat of the moment.

"Are you coming or not? We might want to start picking up the pace if we are going to make it home by sun down." Vincenzo said a faint smile playing on his lips.

"Um, yeah. Let's go." I smiled.

•••

After about 15 minutes all my bags were piled into Vincenzo's car. He kept insisting that I brought less, as he would buy me everything I had and more.

Suddenly a cold voice sliced through my thoughts.

"Well, well. I didn't think you would actually go. I thought you would listen to your old man when he told you to stay. I thought you would listen to me."

"Caden, please not now. You don't know what it's like having a mate. When you find yours you will understand me when I say, leaving is the best for me, the pack, and Vincenzo." I turned to give Caden a firm look. All he did was return it with a hatful sneer.

"So your on first name basis now. How about that Vincenzo? How do you like the thought of having someone have as much power as you? Do you really want that?" Caden smirked. He knew, and I knew, that challenging Vincenzo's power was like a death wish. I thought for sure he was going to rethink the idea of me coming with him and being his equal.

But the scariest part, was I didn't want him to not want me. I wanted him to want me as much as I wanted him. I needed him.

"As long as it's Mae beside me I have no problem with her being my equal. She is the Luna of my pack. And me, along with my other pack mates, will respect her as the Luna she rightfully is." The look in Vincenzo's eyes were sincere. A hit of amusement could be seen also. Almost like he was daring Caden to talk more. Wanting him to start something bigger that what it needed to be.

"I never thought I would see the day that big bad Vincenzo would settle down and be soft. She will just bring you down pal" Caden smirked knowing that insulting me and him would get Vincenzo riled up.

How could he. After 18 years of friendship he says all those things about me. Now I am glad to be going. I can get away from all of these fake people.

"Don't ever talk about my mate or I, like that again. You will regret the day you were born pup." Growls from Vincenzo's chest and throat came rumbling out.

"Mae, we are leaving. Now. If we stay a second longer I will rip someone's head off."

Authority was clear in his voice so I knew that the best thing to do was obey him. But I couldn't help myself from asking him, "But what about my father? I have to say good bye to him. And my mother! Oh my mother! She's probably worried sick!" I cried looking at the people around us.

"Don't worry, you can call them when we get home." Vincenzo promised looking intently at me.

Knowing arguing was not the best thing to do this time, I just slowly made my way to the car.

Shutting the door as I got in, I put on my seatbelt getting comfortable.

This was going to be a long ride.

•••

All of you should watch the music video for Unbreakable by Jamie Scott.

I dare you not to cry.

I sobbed.