CHAPTER 47

JIMIN

Right now, the only thing that I want is to unlearn a language. Or maybe, it's to beat the ass of that fucking pervert commonly called Heesung. No one gave him the right to touch her thigh. NO ONE. Minjeong seemed uncomfortable, but he kept his filthy hand on her. Just thinking about this makes my blood rushing madly in my veins. I really can't stand him.

He's just... so damn arrogant and impolite. How can this idiot befriend with my brother?

In any other way, I will never grow some kind of attachment to Heesung. This guy is the pure definition of boringness. He doesn't deserve Minjeong for the mere fact that she deserves someone way better than him.

Stupid asshole. I hope he gets struck by a car as soon as possible. I'm not usually the one who wish for someone's death, but he asked for it.

"You don't seem to like me very much," stupid pervert bastard asks me while walking in front of me.

"Oh, really." I sarcastically state making him stop on his track to look at me.

He rolls his eyes and crosses his arm against his chest.

"To be honest, I don't like you."

I cut him off before he starts a long and boring speech.

"Then stop meddling in my business. and leave me the fuck alone, you pervert."

I won't let myself lost an argument against him. He's so full of himself with his cheeky grin and stupid hairstyle. He reminds me of my former English professor, Mr. Khuong. Most of the people in my class liked him, but I couldn't bear him. He was too cocky and uninteresting just like Heesung.

"Listen, I came here to tell you that I really like your friend Minjeong. I know you don't want me around her, but I ain't scared of you. You might be a supermodel or a police officer, I don't care. It's not you that I want, so stop meddling in my business too."

There's a hint of a smile on his lips and it makes me bite back a laugh.

"As if I care," I state and walk pass by him to enter the restroom.

But, he speaks up again.

"I'm just asking you to stop acting like a jealous girlfriend."

I stop on my track and turn to glare at him. He crosses his arms once again against his bulk chest and arches an eyebrow.

He thinks he looks intimidating which is ridiculous. I would never be in awe of him because he has more muscles than me.

"You're talking nonsense," I sigh.

Heesung chuckles lightly while shaking his head.

"Don't you have other things to do?" He asks. "I ain't going to beg you for friendship if that's what you want."

"I never said I wanted to befriend with a dog," I add making him raise his eyebrow.

I have a ton of punchlines already prepared in a corner of my head, I can roast him all night. If he thinks he can win against me, he's mistaken.

I will make him pay for pissing me off.

"You think you're funny? Oh please, I pity you. I just feel sorry for your boyfriend. You're definitely a pain in the ass for men. I bet he only fucks you like a shitty hoe."

"You son of a bitch," I say without thinking twice.

The second later, my bag crashes against his square jaw. I'm not used with the fact of hitting people with my favorite Chanel bag, but he brings the worst in me. My gaze hardens as he puts his hand on his rosy cheek.