chapter seven

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 7 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which it's the pda awards and
lani's got a whole lot of shit to say
that she's been keeping inside.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦ 

9470k words. you're welcome.

(if you're gonna be dry readers this chapter i'm making georgia STEEL all of lani's men (pun intended) xx)

                                               IF THERE WAS ONE thing lani loved about love island, it was any form of movie night. on her last season, she was involved in movie night and a new thing called the grafties - the grafties would have been better but scott's comment about leah not talking for two weeks during movie night was just elite and put itself up to first place. 

lani didn't really know what the pda awards would be, but had a feeling it was probably going to be an off-brand version of the grafties. she had very little hopes that tonight would turn out the way she was wanting and could only hope that all her questions were not left unanswered.  

"this is either gonna be shit or the best thing ever - there's no in between," lani grumbled, touching up her mascara as molly laughed in agreement.

georgia steel went silent and continued on with her hair, sophie frowning and sharing a quick look with arabella, who seemed to be thinking the exact same thing. 

"as long as we've all been honest in here, we've got nothing to worry about!" georgia h exclaimed, and molly smirked discreetly.

"i don't know," lani laughed mockingly, shrugging her shoulders, standing at the floor length mirror and putting on her earrings. "it seems to me like a few islanders are worrying."

georgia s frowned. "why did you look at me when you said that?"

kaz widened her eyes, looking between the girls as many of them stopped getting ready, too engaged with the conversation happening right in front of their eyes.

"i truly do wonder why?" lani exclaimed, looking around the dressing room in confusion, thinking that georgia must be stupid for asking her such a question. 

"let's not," joanna began to say, stopping lani from saying anything else as the younger woman huffed, placed in her other earring, and walked out of the room.

"this is not going to end well," sophie muttered to kaz, and that was the end of the conversation. the girls met up with the boys and made their way out into the garden, grabbing their drinks before they were told to sit at separate sides of the pool.

lani sat down at the end table in the seat closest to the projector, having molly to her left with arabella and sophie sitting down in the two spare seats. sat opposite her was ashton, he sent her a smile as she looked at him before turning her head away — not engaging with him whatsoever.

"cheers to the pda awards!"

"no hard feelings!" josh added.