chapter one

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 1 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which it's only the first week,
and yet viewers believe to think
leilani hunt has just become the
best bombshell of the series.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(don't be dry readers like AT ALL please or else i'll start threatening you. and just so you know, those threats WILL happen x)

(in other words. comment. thanks!!)

                                   LEILANI HUNT FIGURED SHE should be listening to a bit of abba right now, because here we go a-fucking-gain.

her last time out on love island didn't go how she'd have wanted it to go. yes, she became a british icon and is one of the, and if not then the, most famous person to ever exit the villa. lani was pleased about that part — it felt nice to still be relevant even after months of not being on everyone's tv screen every night for three months straight.

yet her love journey? that is something she never wanted to relive ever again.

she was with this boy called ashton lewis-madden from the start. he was lovely at first and they soon became a fan favourite almost instantly. however, overtime the viewers started to notice things; they noticed how protective ashton seemed to be over her, and not in a cute way.

but they could never vote him out, because voting ashton out would mean voting lani out of the villa, and she was too loved to do that.

the reason the public loved her so much was based on her personality. and so in simple and more easy words to summarise why this was: lani was a bitch; and the viewers lived for that.

she said whatever was on her mind and she wasn't afraid to start an argument with anyone; she had a few arguments with ashton, but his manipulative techniques always had her running back into his arms.

she was also popular for her trio with tyrique and scott; the three instantly became best friends and formed a little pact. the public loved them, it was what they were looking forwards to watch every night towards the end of the series.

she was good friends with quite a few people from her series, just maybe apart from those who she'd argued with quite a lot — like abi, for example. or even mitch towards the last few episodes, he was really starting to test her patience.

lani knew that she only finished second because of her, there was no way the public wanted ashton to come anywhere near the top five. and yet she was still too blind to notice his red flags, but she soon did, and god did she feel stupid when the dots all started to connect.

the islanders had only been out of the villa for just under a month, and ashton had gone out drinking with a few or his friends. lani didn't mind it — but she was soon woken to a shock when whitney and ella sent her many of videos of ashton kissing and getting lap dances from three different girls.

lani was fuming, she instantly confronted the boy who tried threatening her to stay with him or else, but thankfully her twin brother was there to push ashton out the house and save her from anything escalating even further.