29.

We entered the house and all his family members were waiting for us. I was asked to enter the house by kicking a bowl full of rice with my right leg... I then dipped my hand in sindoor water and put the print on a cloth and did the same with my leg.

After all the ceremonies I was sent to my new room.. aarya accompanied me till the room. We stood infront if the door and aarya said

All the best bhabhi and ran away laughing

I entered the room and sat in one corner on the bed not knowing what to do.. after about 2 minutes Karan entered the room.. without even sparing a glance at me he went to the washroom changed his clothes and stood in front of me..

You can go change he said and i quietly sat infront of the mirror and started to take out the pins from my hair.. My maang Tika was stuck on my hair and I hissed in pain trying to remove it..

Soon the maang Tika came out but i  was sure it wasn't me who removed it. I looked at the owner of the hand through the mirror and my eyes met his. His eyes showed no interest in anything happening here.

Thank you I mumbled and started doing my work again

I took my clothes and went inside the washroom to change. I came out to see that Karan wasn't in the room but there was a note on the side table which said

"I DONT LIKE SHARING MY BED SO YOU CAN SLEEP IN THIS ROOM I WILL BE IN ANOTHER BUT JUST REMEMBER THE ROOM IS STILL MINE"

What the actual fuck is wrong with this man.. is he fucked in his brain..  He was fine until the sangeet our relationship was getting better but now after we got married he's turned all cold and I dont know who this women is kind of man... Only god can save me from this man I thought and drifted off to sleep holding my teddy bear.