21.

~2 months later~

It was already the day. I was getting engaged to Karan today. A lot of emotions were coming up to my thoughts. I was thinking all bullshit about what will happen in after 3 days when I will be a married women.

There will be so many more responsibilities on my head. Mein khud ko handle nahi Kar pati main kiski aur ko kya hi handle karun. First when all this had started I was pretty sure That I could stop all this and i won't get married to him but it didn't happen. I couldn't tell anyone because of the love his family showed towards me. I knew me telling them that i dont want to marry they marry their son they will be extreamly hurt and i didn't want to hurt them after the amount of love they showed towards me. They treated me like there own daughter. His father even spoke to him about karan's point of view.

But my relationship with Karan was getting better. We were talking more now,and our conversations were more about how was work? How are you and not just about what the current situation was

My thoughts broke when one of the makeup artists said

Ma'am hogaya.. bohot sundar lagrahi hain aap she said with a smile

Thank you I said reciprocating her smile

I looked at myself in the mirror and indeed I was looking good.

My brother came and walked me down the aisle where Karan was standing on the stage in his sherwani looking absolutely stunning.

We both sat on the stage prepared specially for us while the others were talking among themselves

You looking gorgeous taking my attention towards him

Thank you.. you don't look bad yourself I said smiling at his compliment.

I always look good he said

Hmph I chuckled