27.

It was time for tejasswi and karan's entry. Vidhi and rohan had a grand entry planned for them.

They were instructed to hold hands and walk as the pathway lit up with fireworks and they did the same... They held eachothers hand
And they felt this really weird comfort. Well It is not weird for a normal couple but they are definitely not normal.

A small smile crept on both of their faces which didn't go unnoticed by their friends.. They had their entry and both of them were made sit on a seat made for them and the event started.. It stared with performances by the extended family of both of them and then came the close family.

It was tejasswi's family's performance and she got really emotional whole the performance was going on..

Yeh lo Karan said forwarding a tissue box asking her to wipe her tears..

Tejasswi looked at him with a "are you serious right now" look

Kya? He asked

Tissue kaun deta hain yaar she said unbelievably

Toh aur kya karna chaiye? He asked

Just let it be Karan.. you are unbelievable. The tears are the main joy of the sangeet she said

What? How can tears be you? What the fuck? He said confused

Just let it be Karan you look at the performance please tejasswi said chuckling at him

It was finally the time.. the time for  their performance. Both of them were very nervous.

They were on the stage. All the spotlight on falling on them. All of their wellwishers hooting for them and they started. Karan held tejasswi strongly in his hold and tejasswi just swayed with her hand on his neck... The song then changed from romantic to a more "Dance" kind of song and they did those steps that they had practiced.

Tejasswi looked at Karan in between their performance and their eyes met. That's it.. that was all for tejasswi to loose all her strength. She felt weak on her knees butterflies were dancing and jumping in her stomach. She felt like she was "Home". All her tensions just vanished. She just wanted to give him a tight hug but unfortunately both of their ego's were way bigger then their heart or their feelings so of course she didn't do it.