20.

It was The next morning and i opened my eyes because of the sunlight hitting my face but couldn't move and my chest felt heavy. So i looked down to see tejasswi sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest.

To not wake her up I slowly pushed her head to the pillow and went to the washroom to take a bath. It was around 7:45 when I had come out of the washroom all ready and my cute soon-to-be wife was still not up so i went towards the bed to wake her up

Tejasswi I called her

5 minute aur mumma she said and turned to the other side

Mumma nahi hu main I said and chuckled.

I think she realised what she just did and she looked at me embarrassed

Sorry woh aadat hogayi hain na.. roz mumma utha tein hain toh muh sein nikal gaya she said

That's okay I said a smile a little but i was fast enough to hide it before she could see me smile.

This little women here brings so much joy into my life. Being with her now in dont feel like hitting people so when I have to hit or beat people up i think of those bastards who ruined my life. And as soon as I am done I get this beautiful face in my Vision and i forget everything.. but i can't hurt her and i know if she comes close to me she will get hurt and however far she is from me I can't loose her at any cost. So i will protect her I will for sure protect her but from a distance. I know am not going to be that husband every girl dreams of having but i am doing it for her own good. I am doing it for her own safety and i don't think I am wrong. Those bastards will do anything to hurt me and if they find out That I have a women in my life they will for sure try and harm her and i can't let that happen.. So there is no way this thing is going out. Even though this is not a relationship I will make sure to keep this private.